Categories > Original > Romance > The Sheriff's Mistress

Lust and Revenge

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

The woman's influence behind The Sheriff Of Nottingham ************************************************ This is my version of Robin Hood. It's basically a tribute to Alan Rickman's portrayal ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-31 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 155 words

0Unrated
The woman laughed with evil glee as the man walked into her chamber. "I knew you would return to me Robert, Sheriff Of Nottingham," She purred. She sat down in front of a mirror and began brushing her long blond hair. "I see that your pursuit of the chaste Maid Marian is not going well," she laughed again. " Won't thy beloved maiden open her legs for you?" She stood up and unbelted her robe. "She can't give you what I can," she said huskily, letting the robe drop to the floor. The sheriff looked at her with lust in his eyes. The woman laughed and stepped to kiss the sheriff, running her hands down his chest. " You are the only one I love," the sheriff murmured against her mouth. "Marian is just means to find Robin of Locksley." Than he drew her down on the bed and both forgot about the maid and the thief.
Sign up to rate and review this story