Categories > Original > Romance > The Sheriff's Mistress

Eleanor's Revenge

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Chapter three in The Sheriff's Mistress. Eleanor seeks out Robin of Locksley for revenge of the sheriff's betrayal

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 350 words

0Unrated
Eleanor guided her horse through Sherwood Forest, she knew that if she kept on going she would reach one of Robin Hood's men soon. Just than a figure jumped out with a cocked bow and arrow."You can't pass without paying the toll" the young man said. Eleanor pushed her hood back and smiled when the man's eyes widened with recognition."I see you know who I am," she said dismounting. "I want to see Robin Of Locksley, I have something very important to tell him." She leaned close and purred, "information that Robin will be very interested in." The man swallowed hard and said "I'll have to blindfold you, My lady. No one can know the way." Eleanor waved her hand disinterestedly,"whatever gets me to Robin." She said carelessly.

After what seemed like hours, they finally reached the hideout. Robin strode out angrily, "why did you bring her here?" He yelled at the young man, "you know who she is!" The young man stammered, s-s-she... Eleanor pushed past the man,"I asked him to bring me," she said. Robin frowned at her,"what do you want?" Eleanor smiled and leaned forward "I have interesting news Robin of Locksley," she whispered, "news that will interest you greatly." She looked around and frowned, "is there some privacy to be had in this hovel?" Robin took her arm and led her to a nearby hut. Eleanor looked around as she entered and wrinkled her nose,"how quaint," she said dryly. Robin grabbed her arm and spun her around. "I care not about your thoughts of my housekeeping woman," he said roughly "I will have the reason that you are here." Eleanor laughed and said "I have news of The Sheriff of Nottingham's next move." Robin frowned at her,"why would I believe anything you have to say." Eleanor hissed in anger,"because the sheriff betrayed me. She said pacing the floor "now I will betray him." She whirled and faced Robin, "do you want the information or not?" She demanded, Robin looked at her straight in the eye. "Aye I do.
Sign up to rate and review this story