Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

Crashing not like hips or cars, NO! More like P-P-P-PARTIES!

by DeadOnArrival626 6 reviews

Moving to LA ain't so peachy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 1104 words

0Unrated
Authors Note : I am really sorry for lack of updates. I'm off school for the week for spring break so maybe I'll be updating a bit more. I have a better idea of where the story is going so hopefully it will be good. crosses fingers REVIEWS PLEASE!


I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Brendon Urie was in my apartment. Well, so was Pete Wentz, so really, it could have been considered quite routine. Anna almost started crying in his arms. He had the hugest smile on his face. It kind of looked like the one he had on at the end of the "But It's Better If You Do" video. He's so cute.

"What are you doing here?" Anna said breathlessly staring deep into his eyes.
"The boys and I decided to take a break from recording so that I could spend time helping you guys move into Pete's house. Plus, the boys needed a break too. Ryan has been slacking off on his boyfriend duties." He said with a slight laugh.
"How did you know we were moving in with Pete?" I asked curiously as Pete gave me a spaced look.
"Oh, he told me so yesterday." Brendon stated confused.
"How did you know that me, let alone my parents, would agree that I could move in with you?" I asked Pete.
"Just a lucky guess." He said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled.

Anna and Brendon were inseparable for the rest of the night. We watched Snakes on a Plane as shedualed but Pete and I had to set up a cot in the living room so that Anna and Brendon didn't have to be away from each other for a brief second. I have never seen such dedicated "obsession" would you call it? Pete said that he would sleep on the couch but I clearly refused. We both shared my single bed. I don't think that I had ever felt more comfortable in my entire life. He felt so warm. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I felt so protected. I knew that I had made the right decision to go and live with him.

The next morning we threw all of our belongings into a truck to take to the airport. I said my goodbyes to Alicia. She was so sore against me. Whatever, she deserved it. Then the four of us hopped into a limo following the truck to the airport. The place was even more of a mob because, well, two words, Pete and Brendon. Some nasty chick scratched me as we made our way to the terminal. Pete told her off and she started to cry. He quickly apologized and signed an autograph for her.

"Pete, they all hate me. They all want me to die!" I exclaimed to Pete.
"Don't say that. They're just jealous." He said stroking my hair.
"Well, that girl scratched me, you know why? Because I'm dating you, that's why. What if someone tries to kill me?" I said.
"Trust me, you'll be fine. I'll, I'll just post a journal on our website saying to be kinder to you." He said.
"And do you really think they'll listen?" I asked.
"They do whatever I tell them to." He said all high and mighty. I laughed at his power.

I don't know why, but the plane ride seemed like a hop, skip and a jump. Maybe because Anna and I fell asleep on Brendon and Pete. Yeah, that might have been why. Near late afternoon we pulled up into Pete's driveway and we heard extremely loud music coming from his backyard.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.
"Someone is about to get their ass whooped." He said storming out of the car. I briskly followed him as Anna and Brendon strolled behind staring sweetly at each other like nothing else mattered in the world.

"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Pete yelled at Dirty. He was apparently having a party in Pete's yard. There had to have been at least fifty people there.
"Making 'Man Soup' is all." He stated very nonchalantly from inside the hot tub with around 10 other guys in it, of which they were all, um, lets just say, 'clothe less'.
"Okay, for one, you can't make man soup without me and Brendon!" He yelled, "And two, I said you could stay here to watch Hemingway! NOT TO THROW A PARTY!"
The smile quickly flew from Dirty's face. "PARTY'S OVER!" He shrieked jumping out of the hot tub. I couldn't shield my eyes fast enough. I've been scarred ever since. People from all directions fled from the yard and I could swear that the sound of cars speeding away could have been heard for miles. Pete then whipped out his sidekick and dialed a number.

"Hey, could you send some people over to clean up another one of Dirty's messes? Okay thanks." He said. I guess you can be famous enough to have your own clean-up crew. I suppose there is going to be no house cleaning for me. SCORE!

I didn't think that things could get any worse. But they did. We stepped into his back door and found a trail of broken pretzels that led around the house until they reached his bedroom. Pete was cursing under his breath as we followed it. For some reason I had an inkling of what lay ahead of us. Pete opened the door. And there they were, Melissa and Ariel, jumping up and down on his bed blasting his stereo with "Take This to Your Grave" playing. I almost died!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" They both shrieked. Pete sighed. I knew that he had just about had it today. I told him I'd take it over from here and he went and found Hemingway hiding in a closet down the hall. He must have been afraid of the girls.

"Hey guys." I said a little frustrated. "How is it exactly that you got in here?"
"Oh, that's simple." Melissa said.
"We just flashed Dirty." Ariel stated proudly. I was shocked, yet I was completely not surprised at all.
"Look, we'll hang out later. But for now you guys have got to go." I said calmly.
"Okay." They both stated solemnly.

I escorted them to the door and watched as they drove away. I closed the door and walked over to Pete on the couch and plopped down right next to him and lay down across his thighs as I stared up into his eyes.

"Welcome to LA." He said with a smile.

/REVIEW NOW!/
Sign up to rate and review this story