Categories > Original > Erotica

The Encounter

by lost_in_the_shuffle 1 review

Jessica finds everything she ever dreamed for in the neighborhood library.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 677 words - Complete

0Hot
The bell above the door rang as Jessica stepped inside the tiny library. She glanced at the counter and almost gasped. The most handsome man she had ever seen stood behind the counter. "He must be new" she thought, "because I'd remember seeing him." She looked again and blushed when she saw him staring at her. She ducked her head and quickly walked down the aisle to find the book she wanted, than sat down and began to read. Before she knew it she glanced at her watch and saw it was closing time. She closed the book and stood up, walking to the counter to check out. The man stood there and when he saw her he smiled a brilliant smile. "Hello, I'm Alan," he said in a die for British accent. He moved around the counter and grasped Jessica's hand. "And you are?" He asked gazing deep into her eyes. "I-I'm Jessica," she stammered blushing deeply. Alan smiled again, "well Jessica, since you and I seem to be the last ones here. How would you like a cup of coffee?" He gestured behind him," I'll even let you come into the employees only lounge." He said smiling again and grasping her hand. Jessica couldn't speak so she just nodded and Alan led her into the back. He got the coffee and they sat and talked awhile. Than suddenly Alan stood up, pulled Jessica to her feet and kissed her deeply, burying his hands into her hair. They kissed, until finally he stepped back and smiled. "I won't apologize for doing that," He said. "Because I wanted to from the moment I saw you." Than he grasped her hair lightly and kissed her harder, this time their tongues met and danced together. When they finally drew apart breathing heavily, Jessica realized Alan had his hand under her shirt and bra, rubbing her bare breast. She gasped at the sensation than Alan put her right hand on his cock. He lowered his head and began to suck on her breast, than gasped with pleasure as she stroked him. He stepped away from her and undid his pants, Jessica's eyes widened as she saw his long hard throbbing cock . Than he put his hand on hers guiding it to stroke his penis, until he was gritting his teeth with pleasure. He lifted her up onto the table, than stuck his hand between her legs,lightly stroking her clit. Jessica cried out and let her head fall back as he slowly put one finger inside of her, moving it in and out faster and faster, until Jessica felt like she had exploded into a thousand pieces. He pulled off her underwear and skirt, than stepped between her legs. She cried out again as he pushed himself into her, until he was at the hilt. He stopped for a moment and kissed her neck, whispering "oh my God Jessica, you fit me like a bloody glove." Than he began moving,coming almost all the way out, than thrusting back into her. Jessica whimpered as she felt him thrusting harder and harder until she finally came undone and shattered over and over. She heard him shout as he came into her, but it sounded like it was in a tunnel. When she came back to reality she was wrapped around him, with him still inside her. He laughed lightly and drew back to gaze at her face tenderly. He stroked her hair back from her face and said "love that was the best shag I've ever had." He lightly kissed her than, and pulled out of her. She grabbed her underwear and skirt, quickly pulling them on as he zipped his pants up. Than he grasped her hand and led her to the front door. At the door he kissed her slowly again, than they walked out together hand in hand. Jessica looked back at the library and smiled, thinking that sometimes lust and love has a funny way of finding you. They can even find you at your local library.
Sign up to rate and review this story