Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Why Can't You See How Much I Love You?

Knock on My Door; I want to Make You Feel Beautiful

by Geets 2 reviews

This is the sequel to "Swear I'll Shake It Up if You Swear to Listen". Brendon and Vicky come back to the UK: prepare to see some of the same humor, same faces, more drama and a few new characters!...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 2999 words

0Unrated
Hi guys!! I'm back, after a long time (which I do apologise for) and here's the sequel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brendon and I were heading back to the UK, my home, from Vegas. I had fallen asleep on top of Brendon on the plane; even though the journey back wasn't quite as long as I had anticipated, it was still pretty long and we were tired. However, I heard a distant voice speaking. A woman. Brendon started stirring slightly and his movements awoke me, but he still stroked my arm to arouse me.

"Hey, babe, we're almost here. We're about to land." His words slowly registered (it always took a long time to get me up and awake) and I got up.

"Oh, ok." I groaned a little. "That was a nice sleep," I said sleepily, moving back to my own seat and putting on my seatbelt as the air hostess walked out of the room.

"Yeah, it was," Brendon replied. He looked over at me, smiling beautifully. I smiled back. "I can't wait to meet your family, and your friends."

I laughed. "'Cause that will be so fun to meet my parents, won't it?"

"Hmmm... good point," he thought pensively. "Only kidding! I really want to meet them. And thank them for letting you stay in Vegas with me."

"I had such a great time. You're all such great guys. But no offence to the others, but I kinda love you more," I whispered, leaning closer to him. He smirked at me.

He leaned in even closer and breathed into my ear, "I kinda love you too." We kissed briefly, until we started to descend in the air. Within 10 minutes we were on the ground, and walking out into the warm air that was summer in Britain over to the main airport. Our luggage was taken for us by one of the workers, so we followed him, holding hands, Brendon's hood covering the majority of his face.

"So, where are we meeting your mom then? She said she was going to pick us up, didn't she?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, she's picking us up, but I don't know where from..." I trailed off, scanning the area for any sign of her.

We got to the Arrivals lounge, and the worker gave us our cases. "Hey, I'll take them for you," Brendon offered sweetly. Since he practically pushed me out of the way, I had no choice to oblige, so I tried looking for my mom instead.

She was standing in the crowd waving at me. "Hey, there she is!" I said, and so we headed towards a short woman with mid-long brown hair, highlighted with a soft shade of red. "Hey mom!" I hugged her. It felt like ages since I had seen her. I pulled away after a few moments.

"Hi Vicky. So this is... Brendon Urie?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Yeah; it's nice to meet you," Brendon replied, holding his hand out awkwardly at my mother.

"Nice to meet you too. I hope you had a good time!" she said, heading out of the airport and towards the car.

"Oh, it was absolutely fantastic! I had a great time with them all," I reminisced. Every time I recalled the previous week, a contagious smile plastered my face.

"Oh good, good. I'm sure you can tell me more about it on the way home." We approached my mom's car, and I opened the trunk.

"Wow, sweet car," Brendon observed, looking at the black BMW M6 that stood in front of him.

I laughed. "Thanks..." I replied shyly. "Hop in."

-------------------

The journey home wasn't too long; we lived on the outskirts of London, about 30 minutes away from the airport. We had talked a little about what we did, and Panic! At the Disco in general, since my mom suddenly became very curious and interested in my favourite band...

My mom pulled up into our driveway, and we got out of the car. Our house was pretty big, especially since all of the houses in London were extremely expensive; it was a modern house with 6 bedrooms spread on 3 floors, and a small back garden.

I moved to get our stuff from the trunk, and Brendon followed. My mom opened the front door and then she came to help us drag the bags inside, into the hallway. It was nearing midday now.

"Do you want anything to eat now?" my mom asked, more so to Brendon.

"I'm fine, thank you," he replied very politely.

"Mom, Brendon's a vegetarian," I thought I should tell her.

"Ok," and she just sort of sulked off. I looked over at Brendon and he gave me a strange look back, before we just burst out laughing.

At that moment, my brother and my dad emerged from our living room. "Hi, I'm Vicky's dad."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Brendon smiled warmly.

"Yeah, I'm Darren," my brother introduced himself. Brendon smiled again.

We stood there awkwardly for a few moments, not really knowing what to say, but then, as if on cue, my mom called my dad and Darren into the kitchen, enabling me to exhale deeply.

"Er, should I show you the spare room," I asked.

"Yeah, sure," Brendon replied enthusiastically. He dragged his bags upstairs (he's not the strongest person in the world) to the first floor, and I pushed open the door so he could get inside. It wasn't a very large room; it was simply furnished with a double bed and a dresser.

"Ah, this is nice," Brendon commented, jumping onto the bed. He sat up and patted the area next to him, so I sat down and he brought me into a hug. "This is gonna be so awesome."

"I know! I can't believe that Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco, my favourite band, is staying at my house. It's just crazy!" I grinned. Not really knowing what to say in reply to that, Brendon smiled sweetly before leaning in to kiss me gently.

Our moment was abruptly cut short when I heard my mom call something which I couldn't make out, so I got up and opened the door.

"Sorry?" I called back.

"We're going out now to that conference; you know the one in Liverpool. We won't be back till late, and Darren is leaving now for a sleepover. Will you and Brendon be alright until tonight?" my mom asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. Don't worry about us."

"Ok, well no parties or anything, got it?" she told me more than asked.

"Mom, I hardly ever have parties anyways; why would today be any different?" I laughed.

"Well, just promise me. You can have a couple of friends over, but that's it."

"Ok mom," I sighed, laughing at the same time. Brendon had now joined me at the top of the stairs while I was talking to my mom.

"See you guys then!" The front door unlocked as they called "Bye" to me and Brendon.

"Bye!" And the door shut. I turned around to face Brendon.

"Shall I show you my room?" I asked deviously.

"I'd like that," Brendon whispered to me. I led him up both flights of stairs until we reached my room. I gestured for him to walk inside, and I followed him in, but I saw him frozen still, staring at my wall, and as I followed his gaze I realised why.

Mumbling, "Oh fuck," I was unsure of what to do. How could I forget about all of those posters?!

"Er... that's a lot of posters, babe," Brendon said, sounding slightly freaked out by seeing about a dozen posters of himself on my wall.

"Oh, yeah... I forgot I had those up..." I trailed off. The room was slowly getting hotter and I could see in the mirror that I was turning redder.

Brendon just laughed it off. "I'm not sure whether I should be creeped out or whether I should be glad that we have as big a fan as you."

"In my defence, a lot of people have tonnes of posters up of you guys. And I'm not obsessed; I just love your music. Well, I love you, but you know," I replied timidly.

He took me in his arms, kissed me and then said tenderly, "I love you too." Smiling bashfully, I melted into his arms. We collapsed onto my bed, me underneath his body, as he kissed me like we had kissed almost 2 days ago now. It felt like a lifetime ago.

We both moaned as he nibbled at my neck and I attempted to drag his shirt off his skinny frame. After I had dropped it to the floor, I placed my hands on his chest, rubbing them lightly over his soft skin. He smiled. I smiled back at him before he ran his fingers along my stomach, playing with the hem of my shirt and tickling me. Taking hold of my pink shirt, he lifted it over my head, revealing a large grin when he began to work his way down my chest.

Then our phone began to ring. Fuck.

Brendon pulled away quite sharply and looked up at me, confusion written all over his face. The ring tone of our phone was quite strange: it was a Bang and Olufsen phone. Very cool phone.

"Oh god, the phone," I mumbled, trying to block out the sound as I leaned into my boyfriend.

"Your phone? Aren't you going to answer it?" Brendon asked, still pulling away from me, making me more horny for him than I already was.

I groaned. "If it's important, they'll phone back later." I kissed him passionately, caressing his check softly. He responded by licking my lips, sending shivers up my spine. I granted him entrance.

Just as things were getting hotter, the doorbell rang.

"What the fuck!?" I sighed angrily. Brendon sighed but laughed at how annoyed I was getting. "I'm not answering it - it's probably one of our neighbours." He laughed before kissing me yet again, while the doorbell rang a couple more times, but we ignored it, enjoying each others company.

Suddenly, I heard some strange distant voice shouting from outside. We stopped making out and I could hear it getting louder. The voice was calling someone.

"Who the hell is that?" Brendon asked. Sighing, I actually got up to look out of the window, only to realise that this guy was shouting "Vicky." Then I saw who it was: Mike. Great. Just great. Fuck!

"Who is it babe?" Brendon asked, coming up to me and putting his arms around my waist.

"I'll be back in a second," I explained very briefly, throwing his hoodie over my body to cover myself up and jogging down the stairs. As I reached the front door, I took a deep breath then opened it, revealing my ex-boyfriend, AKA the asshole.

"Vicky, it's so good to see you," he started quickly.

"What the fuck? What are you doing here, you asshole?" I said venomously.

"I... I-I wanted to talk to you... about what happened," he stuttered.

"'Talk about what happened'? What the hell does that mean? You slept with my best friend, so what's there to talk about? It's pretty self-explanatory if you ask me."

"Look, that was a mistake..."

"A mistake? A mistake?! Too right it was a mistake, you fucking idiot! You deserve nothing more than that arrogant bitch!" I screamed at him. At that moment, Brendon wandered down the stairs. Well, I was screaming pretty loudly.

"What's going on?" Brendon asked protectively, standing right behind me holding my hand.

I exhaled deeply. "Who the hell is this guy?" Mike asked angrily.

"None of your fucking business!" I shouted at him, before turning to Brendon. "This... is Mike."

"What?! Mike, your ex Mike? Mike, the guy that slept with Siobhan?" Brendon was getting really riled up now.

"So you've heard of me?" Mike smirked. Brendon made an attempt to punch him, but I held him back.

"Brendon, you can't punch him."

"Why not?! He deserves it!" He spat.

"You can't 'cause the slimy bastard would probably sue you," I breathed. I'm gonna let Brendon ruin himself over such a piece of shit.

"Wait, aren't you from a band?" Mike asked curiously.

"Well done, shit-face. Yeah, the singer of Panic! at the Disco. Ring any bells, does it?" I smirked.

"What? What is he doing here?" Mike was getting very angry now. God, I do not need this right now!

"He is my boyfriend. Ok? Or aren't you happy with that?" I yelled.

"This prick? Good god Vicky, you might have been upset over me, but come on!"

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I screamed extremely loudly.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, Vicky I love you!" Mike sobbed.

"You disgust me. You don't love me, you never did!"

"Dude, she's my girlfriend and I love her! You had your chance and blew it spectacularly. I was there for her, and I care about her so much. Just get your ass out of here before I call the police!" Brendon finished. That's why I love him.

"Oooo, I'm shaking in my boots. You don't even have the guts to deal with me yourself," Mike responded cockily.

Brendon lunged at him really hard, and I just managed to stop him from doing something stupid.

"Let me fucking punch that mother fucker!" I was still restraining him.

"No, allow me." I let go of my love and swung my fist at Mike's face as hard as I could. He yelped and reeled backwards, stumbling over a suitcase and falling over, clutching his face.

"Ow, that kinda hurt!" I laughed, shaking my hand a little. My knuckles were starting to turn a bit red.

"Oh my god, Vicky! Wow!" Brendon was impressed. I smiled at him comfortingly, appreciating the fact that he was here with me.

"I can't believe you just punched me! Vicky! That hurt! You would never have hit me before; see, look at what this guy has done to you." That asshole just doesn't get it, does he?

I walked over to him and leaned slightly closer to his face. "Get out of my house. Or I will punch you again. If you ever try to contact me, I will get the police on you and I will tell them that you raped me. Got it?" I was speaking in a low, malicious tone which definitely scared him.

He nodded curtly, got up and looked back at me quickly with pleading eyes. I shot him an evil glare, daring him to actually stay, but he left. I breathed deeply once the door was shut, my insides bubbling with anger and hatred. Brendon came to me and looked me in the eyes. He knew me so well that he didn't even have to ask if I was alright or ask what I wanted to do; he just pulled me into a comforting hug, kissing the side of my head in the process.

"Thank you, for all that. I love you Brendon," I told him dreamily whilst pulling away.

"That's what I'm here for. You don't have to thank me," he shrugged simply. I smiled at his beautiful, deep, intense eyes. Our eyes locked onto each other before our lips met for the most magical kiss we had shared. "I love you too," Brendon whispered. Bodies pressed against each other, he pushed me up to a nearby wall, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

I bit my lip. "How about we take a shower?" I asked him, a little nervously, but confident nevertheless. He moved his head back, smiled, kissed me quickly and then led me up the stairs, holding my hands. Once we reached the bathroom, I shut the door and he lifted his hoodie off me. I turned on the shower, steam beginning to fill the room. He took his shirt off, revealing his beautifully toned chest. Our lips merely inches apart, he wrapped his arms around me and unhooked my bra; and then he kissed me.

Not breaking our kiss, we both took off our jeans and underwear. We stood for a few seconds, admiring the sights we saw. I was still embarrassed when I was naked in front of Brendon, but so was he. He squeezed my hand lightly and then dragged me into the shower behind him, soaking us within seconds. I let my fingers run over his chest and back as he laid his hands over my boobs. He pushed my wet hair out of my hair gently, leaned in and kissed me sweetly. As we continued to kiss, he moved his hands to rest on my hips and I stroked his balls, causing him to move away slightly. I smiled confidently, kissing him again and running my hands through his hair.

"Vicky?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be right back." Brendon dashed out of the shower hurriedly.

"What? Brendon!" I called confusedly, turning off the water and walking out of the shower. He had left the bathroom altogether! I wrapped a towel around me before going to look for him; I wasn't too keen on walking around my house naked. Obviously Brendon didn't mind.

He appeared from his bedroom as soon as I left the bathroom holding a condom. I just laughed and shook my head.

"What? At least I care about having safe sex," he joked. He looked incredible naked. "Come on."

Stripping me of my towel, he returned to the shower, with me following behind him. He slid on the piece of plastic and we kissed. He held my hips close to his, hitching up my legs, as he finally entered me.

"Oh my god," I moaned to him. It was so good to feel him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So that was the first chapter, and it was really, really long, so I think I deserve some reviews if you ask me!! Lmao, please?
Sign up to rate and review this story