Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Your Only Half of The Master of Their Souls

Get Your Hands Off of Him Akito.

by EvilAngel1990 0 reviews

What's this? Akito's only half of the head of the family? And what's this? Another person has discovered the Sohma secret? How will this all pan out?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Akito, Ayame, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-03-12 - Updated: 2007-03-12 - 2305 words

0Unrated
Akito was having a "meating" with Kyo. His anger had gone and he hugged Kyo.
"Get your hands off of him Akito." came a soft, angry, feminan voice, "it's humiliating to be touched by you in such a mannor. Kyo, leave us. Your free to go for now. I'll talk to you later."
A slender woman entered the room. Her robes were similar to Akito's. Her stile was the same as well. She looked remarkably simalar to Akito. She had the same eyes, they were the same hight, same comanding presents, even the same hair color. but her hair was longer than his. Her hair reached the center of her back. Kyo rose up and left with a small smile on his lips as he passed this mystirious girl. He shut the door behind him leaving her trapped with Akito. Her purpleish eyes stared at Akito for the longest time intill she finaly spoke.
"Akito, you've been abusing Kyo and Yuki again." her voice was soft and gentile but forceful, "You have to stop it or they will kill you without hesitation. Even if you do controle them."
Akito glared at this look-a-like girl. He stood up and yelled and he threw anything he could find at her.
"How dare you tell me what to do!" he screamed, "I am the head of this family! You will do as I say they all will! They will all retern to me!"
This fragile girl took Akito's anger full force. Then she turned and glared at him. Her eyes just as cold as his, and just as dark.
"Why should they obay only half of the head of the family?" she said coldly, her voice shallow and ghost-like, "They hate you Akito, you must know that. The only reson they fallow you is because they fear you and your tantrums. They dispise you, and I will not make them stay and endure your anger. I'll see you later, dear brother."
She turned around gracefuly and walked out of the room leaving Akito alone in the dark.
She walked down the quiet hall to find Kyo in the dark living room.
"Kyo," she said sipprized, "Why are you still here?"
"You said you wanted to talk to me didn't you?" he said looking at her shyly.
She let a small giggle pass her lips and nod.
"Yes, I suppose I did. Thank you for waiting so pationtly."
She sat down on the coush next to Kyo. She looked into his soft golden eyes gentily and comfortingly.
"What is it that you want most?" she asked simply.
Kyo was stunned by her question. He didn't know how to respond.
"Wha... what do you mean?" he asked worried that she would be just like Akito. She looked just like him and they sounded identical too. Could their personalities be the same?
The gentile girl looked worried and sad.
"What is it that you wish for with your whole heart?" she asked again, "I will try my best to grant it. Is it for my brother, Akito, to stop hurting you? I can do that. Do you want into the Zodiac? I can do that. Do you want to be free of the Sohma house? I can do that too. What do you want? Tell me and I will grant your wish to the best of my abilities."
Kyo couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was his sister? She would grant him his wish? Could this really be true or was it just a dream.
Kyo nodded his head desiding to trust this strange girl. She smiled and nodded with him. She rose up from her seat and smiled brightly.
"Welcome to the Zodiac." She said as she kissed his forhead and left the living room leaving Kyo in somplete astinishment. He couldn't believe that he was finaly accepte into the zodiac. He could do what ever he wanted and would not be shunned. He staied there for hours on end untill the sun went down. He finaly got up and left the Sohma residents and walked down the street. It appeared empty accepte for one girl with long silver hair and dressed in Tohru's school's uniform running his direction. She seemed to be in a hurry to be some where or to get away from something. Her eyes were closed so he was prety sure she didn't see him. He wasn't paying attencion to where he was going because he looked back at the Sohma estate and felt something hit him hard. It was soft and gentile as it wrapped around him and POOF. He turned into an orange cat. Kyo looked back at the thing that hit him and saw the girll that was down the ally. She opened her eyes and Kyo saw that she had silver eyes. They were large ecspressive and beautiful.
"I'm so sorry kitty." she said with a sorry kind of smile.
She picked Kyo up gentily and pet him softly. Supprizingly Kyo let her. He didn't try to struggle and he felt cofortable.
"I must have tripped on you when I was running home." she said grinning angelicly, "But I could have sworn I ran into a guy. Oh well. Let's get you out of this cold night air and in a nice comfortable bed."
She stood up and scratched Kyo behind his right ear gentily. Her nails felt nice against his fur and he started to purr. She started to walk away. They reached a small apartment in the middle of the slums. She unlocked the door and went inside. She shut the door behind her and let Kyo down. She walked into a small area that looked like a kition and opened up a small refrigerator and pulled out a can of tuna and laied it on the floor for kyo to eat. He sniffed it carefuly to make sure she wasn't trying anything. He looked at her and she smile and giggled slightly. She put her chin in her hands and laughed.
"Don't worry," she said, "It's not poisoned or anything. While you eat that I'll see if i can find something for me to eat."
She stood up and went scrounging around the entire appartment for something to eat but found nothing. She turned back to Kyo and smiled sadly.
"I'm afraid you'll have to leave tomarow,"She said sorrowful, "That's all of the food I have left. I won't be able to take care of you. You can stay the night though. Once you're finished with that come and see me and we'll see about cleaning you up."
She smiled happily and left into her room. She flopped onto the bed eaughsted. She sighed in comfort and closed her eyes for a moment then sprang up and raced for her bag. She started to rummage threw it and got out a few pieces of paper, a pen, a text book, folders, and a few documants. She set her things out on the living room table and started to work. She looked at Kyo for a moment then looked back at the papers in front of her.
"I almost forgot to do my homework and business work. I need to stop forgeting them." She said kindly while slightly laughing.
Kyo watched her work while he ate. He seemed to feel something he hadn't before. He felt content to watch her as he was. He felt safe, warm ,and happy. He could stay like that forever if it would be aloud, but knew it wouldn't be. She stopped and streched her arms and back and Kyo did the same. He had finished his food and was now ready for bed. The sweet girl across from him smiled and picked him up in her gentile arms. He began to purr. She walked into her room and over to the bathroom.
"It's time for a quick shower." she said holding Kyo tightly so he couldn't move, "If your going to stay in this house even for a night you will have to take a bath. Let's go."
Kyo didn't move when she told him that he was going to get a bath but jumped into the cieling and hit his head when she started to undress. Her clothis did nothing for her body eccept for cover the flawless figure she possesed. Soft, shiny silver hair that reached her heels, slender sholders, soft round brest, a slim waist, a purfectly curved ass, and long slender legs. He was astounded at her figure. She was phisicaly purfect. Her personalety wasn't too bad either. She picked Kyo back up and held him close to her heart. He started to blush and slightly squirm to get away but she held him tighly. She washed him with a special shampoo made just for cats she made herself and even used it on herself. It smelled of sweet strawbarries on her, but on him it smelled of a wonderfully, calming river side. She got out of the shower with Kyo in her bare arms. She wrapped a towel around her and grabbed a blow-dryer and used it to dry Kyo off. He had never been very good with showers in cat form but this time it was acctualy relaxing. He enjoied it. Once he was dry he was laied on a soft foton. The girl got dressed in a simple nightgown. A sleeveless, no frills, slightly short, white nightgown. She crawlled onto the bed and laied next to him.
"What should I call you, kitty?" she asked in a gentile voice, "Just meow if I guessed the right name okay? Let's see... Pumpkin? No? Heckle? No? Jeckle? Speckle? No, no? Well here's a name i realy like... Kyo?"
Kyo meowed and rubbed aganst her cheek and purred.
"I guess I found the right name." she laughed, "Okay so Kyo it is. I'm called Angel but I can't really be sure. I was abandoned when I was really young so I can't tell who I am."
She rested her head on one of her soft pillows and closed her eyes. She fell asleep with Kyo by her side on the other pillow. He cuddled up under her chin and currled himself into a fluffy ball and fell asleep too. The sun came up and shone brightly in Angels eyes. She growned and rolled over and felt something soft against her hand. She glanced ofer and saw Kyo fast asleep. She smiled and got out of the bed quietly and slowly so she wouldn't wake Kyo up. She got dressed and went out side to go to the store to find them something to eat. She gets bread, milk, yogert, penut butter, and jelly. She gets back to her apartment and got Kyo's breakfast ready and placed it on the ground. She walked into her room to find a strange boy in her bed, butt naked. She gasped and ran out of hte room and slammed the door. She blushed rappidly and began to pant heavily. You could tell she was a virgen by the way she acted. Kyo opened his eyes lazily when he heard the door slam. He streched out and got up slowly. He scratched his orenge hair and got out of the bed. He looked down and he realized he didn't have any cloths on and he was in human form. He blushed fiersly and looked at the shut door. He knocked on the door and Angel responded shakely.
"Y-yes?"
"Um, I know this is really ocward but...um... do you have any guy's cloths?"
"Oh, yeah, they're in the second drawr from the top in the dresser. I usualy where them on my days off, but you can use them for now."
"Thanks." he said and went to scavenger for the cloths.
He found them and they fit like a glove on him. The shirts were a bit baggy though. The waist was just right. He noticed a belt haning over the dresser. 'She must be tiny to need a belt with these pants' he mentaly noted. He walked out of the room and noticed that Angel was sittin at her little table with a red face and a small bowl of milk in front of her. He also noticed that there was another bowle of milk on the other side of the table. He assoumed that was for him. He blushed a bright red, walked over to the table, and sat down across from her. She took her small bowl into her shaky hands and sipped sightly from it. Kyo did the same only without the shaking. He gathered his courage and finaly spoke.
"I guess you know now, huh?"
"Yes, I suppose I do." she said putting her bowl down and placing her hands into her lap.
"So you were the boy that I ran into, and you changed into the cat, weren't you?"
"Yes, I am."
"Are you under some kind of curse?"
"Yes."
"Can you tell me?"
"Yes. When ever my body come under a great deal of stress, or when I'm hugged by a girl i transform into a cat."
"I see."
They sat in silense for a long time until Angel realized what time it was. She ran out hte door saying that she's going to be late. She can't afford to be late. Kyo watched her leave and sat there and wondered if she could keep this a secret. He really liked her and wanted to stay with her. Why did he feel this way? I felt like he was with and enhanced virsion of Tohru. Like someone had taken Tohru and amplified all of her good quallities. He felt better with her than he did with Tohru.
____________________________________
To Be Continued.^_^ Come see the next chaper later.
Sign up to rate and review this story