Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Sweet Escape

chapter 6

by fancy_kidx 6 reviews

=]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 672 words

2Funny
Jessica's POV-

I woke up the next morning to something poking me on the shoulder.

"Are you awake yet?" someone asked. I opened my eyes sleepily to find Patrick inches away from my face. Naturally, I screamed before he covered my mouth really quick. "Shut up! You'll wake up Pete!"

Oh, of course. I'll lie here and recover from my mini heartattack quietly, just so I don't wake up Pete. Rolling my eyes, I tried to sit up. Only to find that I couldn't. What the hell?

I looked down and saw Pete sleeping on me with his head on my chest. Right on top of my boobs. Drooling on me. "Gross gross gross!" I whispered, trying to move his body off me.

"Don't!" Patrick said, stopping me.

"What the fuck, 'Trick?"

"I want to know. Did you guys... well..." Patrick had a serious look on his face, but he was shifting uncomfortably.

"What, Patrick?"

"I just... I mean, before he wakes up, I just... I wanted to know if you two... if maybe there was a... I mean-"

"Did we have sex?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Patrick blushed. "Yeah."

I cleared my throat. "Patrick, did you notice that both of our clothes are on?"

"Yes." He blushed harder.

"And did you notice that we weren't moaning at all last night?"

"Yes." Patrick smiled sheepishly.

"And did you notice that I'm completely grossed out by the fact that Pete is lying on top of me?"

"Alright, alright, I get it." Patrick laughed in embarrassment. "I just wanted to make sure."

"Can I wake him up now?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Be my guest."

I took a deep breath. "PETE!" I screamed. He gave a loud yell and fell off the couch, off of me.

"What the fucking shit!" Pete said, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Patrick burst out laughing as I sat up and stretched.

"Anyone hungry?" I asked, shooting them both a smile and making my way to the kitchen area.

------------------------

Pete's POV-

Alright, so. It's time to make a list.

+/-'s of my little infatuation:

+ She's smart and sweet and kind and a shitload of other good stuff.
- She's 'Trick's younger cousin.

+ We have a lot in common.
- She's 16.

+ She's hilarious.
- She knows about me thinking she's hot, so she's bound to crack a lot of jokes about it to the guys. Cue my mortification.

+ She's hot.
- She's hot. Hello? Pete + hot girls = yeah, not so much.

Oh, great. This should be interesting.

Anyway, we made it to the arena we were playing at at around noon; we were playing at around seven. I was both thankful and a little nervous to see that there was already a line of people waiting outside, a lot of them preteen girls, most of which were holding signs that had various forms of "MARRY ME PETE" on them.

That's what I get for being so goshdarn sexy.

I mean... let's just continue on with the story, shall we?

I smiled when I saw certain faces; I rock when it comes to faces, and I remembered a few people from shows we played before we became famous.

We all headed inside, Jessica getting a little overexcited when Dirty gave her a backstage pass.

"This is so cool!" She said, smiling down at her pass that said 'JESSICA MEYER' in big, black letters. "I feel famous."

"You're hanging out with /royalty/," Joe said, rolling his eyes. "Of course you're famous."

She raised an eyebrow. "Royalty, huh? Where's your crown, Mr. King?"

"Pssh. We're the princes of emo, according to magazines. We don't wear crowns, we wear hoods." Joe pulled his hood over his head.

Jessica laughed and gave him a hug. "You're the stupidest kid I've ever met, but I love it."

All in all, things were pretty fuckin' swell.

Crap- I just jinxed it, didn't I?

---------------------------------------------

yooo. sorry about the lack of updates, I finally got ungrounded yesterday.

I'll try and update as soon as I possibly can =]
Sign up to rate and review this story