Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!)

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

___====no summary====___

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 636 words

0Unrated
ok, as you see, my schedule has been a little screwy lately. but by next week, it should be back to normal. okay? okay.

NATALIE'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i nodded.

'so? i need an answer'

i kept nodding.

'i'm not getting back up until i hear an answer'

i finally pushed an answer through my mixed emotions. 'yes. of course'

he got up and pulled the ring onto my finger. 'i love it'

'i know, i didn't really know what you wanted, so if you don't like it i could get you another one and...'

'i told you already...i love it. and i love you' i rested my head on his shoulder.

he kissed me. 'love you too'

.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'c'mon c'mon c'mon! we're here!' i said, trying to jiggle the knob.

'hold your horses' Mikey said. he stuck the key in and opened the door.

i kicked off my shoes and slid across the hardwood floor to the balcony. 'the view's amazing'

'you're amazing' he said, placing an arm around my waist. i kissed him.

.

i changed into my pajamas as soon as i got home and hopped into bed.

'i love you' Mikey whispered into my ear.

'love you too. thanks for making this the best day of my life'

'it's what i do. goodnight, baby beautiful'

.

i stepped into Ikea. 'first stop, a bigger bed'

Mikey weaved his fingers into mine and we headed for the beds.

i hopped onto one. 'i like it' i said.

'don't get on one! they're gonna yell at you!'

'it's /Ikea/, not MoMA. i think we can' i laughed. he kissed me.

we looped through the rows of bedspreads, desklamps, and plain old wood. we went up the down escalators and vice versa. it was like were in high school again.

we stopped at Ikea's cafeteria.

'ooo, nasty caf food! now this really feels like high school' i said as we sat down. 'almost as much fun as when i dyed my hair all different colors in college'

'you never did tell me how your hair turned purple. it used to be black' he said through a mouthful of Swiss meatballs. i wiped his mouth free of sauce.

'okay, when i met my chick-friends in college, we decided i needed a new look or whatever. i dyed my hair orange, green, blue, and even pink! ha!'

'you don't happen to have pictures, do you?' he asked. i playfully punched him.

'actually, i keep them in my wallet' i pulled out pictures of me and my friends making obnoxious poses in college.

'then Wendy decided to give me like, auburn or something like that. but i was all no! when black mixes with red it turns hair purple! but i finally gave in. i stuck with it, because it gives me this really dark plum color'

'i like it' he said. he stopped at one picture. 'Harley, you had dreads in college?'

'oh, that picture...yeah...'

'oh, i forgot to tell you something'

'yeah?'

'Frank proposed to Nat after your birthday party'

'well, it's about time'

'huh?'

'everybody knew it was coming sooner or later, except for Nat, of course. they're like, dead in love'

'true'

'well, what did she say?'

'oh yeah, Frank called this morning to tell me that she said yes'

'oh, duh'

i laughed that embarrassing laugh of mine and covered my mouth.

'no, no. i like your laugh. and when you cover your mouth i can't see you smile'

i kissed him. 'nice flattery. i hope it works on your mother better than it works on me'

'very funny'

we were teasing each other and sharing gossip. this was just like high school. man, we have to go to Ikea more often.









having another writer's pebble! whoosh!

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story