Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > flashbacks

food and toilets again

by darkviolet 0 reviews

'i'm not hungry'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 561 words

0Unrated
5 very hungry boys attacked the bags of food the delivery guy delivered like they haven't seen food in years.
Nicky stayed in her dark corner watching them with a smirk on her face.
they all grabbed as much as they could, shoving pieces in their month and laughed at each other when half chewed chunks of food fell out of their mouth, it was all you can eat hour at the my chemical romance tour bus.
the smells filled the bus and made nicky's mouth water.
"hey Nicky come eat", called out gerard in her direction holding a hand to his mouth to stop all the food from falling out.
"that's OK thanks", Nicky smiled at him.
"oh come, it's really good", he slowly swallowed the food in his mouth.
"i'm not hungry", that was a lie but she ate her lunch already.
gerard eyed her suspiciously, "at least taste some of it".
"I'll eat later", Nicky was getting annoyed, what is he her mother?
gerard stood up from his chair to get clear view of her ,"these guys are quick eaters, there would not be any left later", he spoke slowly as if to remind her of something only the two of them knew.
"i'm not hungry gerard", Nicky was using the same tone.
"oh yeah? i haven't seen you eat much today", he put his hands on his hips narrowing his eyes.
"well i have", Nicky tried to stay calm.
the other eyes stopped eating and exchanged curious looks with one another and moved their gaze between standing gerard and sitting Nicky, gerard didn't notice them doing so but Nicky did and blushed ,the whole situation made her really uncomfortable.
"come and eat", gerard gave her a fierce look.
"no", Nicky was stubborn as well.
"nicola", oh boy, not the full name technique, Nicky smirked trying to look amused but she really wasn't.
"gerard".
gerard have her one more hard look "can i talk to you in private?'.
Nicky looked in his eyes and rose from her seat following him to the bathroom, she closed the door behind her leaning on the sink, crossing her arms and legs looking at gerard with angry expression on her face, he stood close to her as the bathroom wasn't big and the only other options were the shower or the toilet but he preferred to stand.
"you're doing that again", he faced her looking at the brownish-red eyes. he knew she was angry because of their color they had brown redish spark to them when she was upset or angry.
"what? babying you?", here comes the sarcastic tone and the evil smirk.
"not eating", gerard softening his harsh tone.
she raised her eyebrow annoyed "you didn't have to humiliate me in front of everyone".
"if that what it takes to make you eat I'll do that again", he gently touched her face trying to soften the reddish spark burning in her eyes. she still looked straight at him with an determined look on her face.
"i want you well and healthy and i would do anything to help you even if you end up hating me", he held both her hand getting no respond but the reddish spark began to lose his shine.
she squeezed his hands and signed.

kinda short but please review i really want to know what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story