Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Tale Of The Black Parade

A Tale Of The Black Parade

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

The patient is trying to find his way in life.. and death. come along and read a tale of heart break and misery. this story follows mcr's the blackparade cd and the story of the patient. rated r fo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 218 words

0Illiterate
Now come one come all to the tragic affair. Today is my funeral. I died with many regrets. I lead a life of saddness and dishonesty. Some might say I was a bad man, but others beg to differ. Today I watch as my fiance, Claire gets ready to attend my funeral.
I watch as she wipes off her make up, what's in it is her dispair. She throws on her black dress and walkes out the door. She mixes with the lot and starts to become a person she's not.
I look down upon Claire, Mama, Aunt Marie and many others. I'd encourage their smiles and I exect they won't cry, but sadly enoought they do.
I know I was too young to die. I had a life to live at a mere 25 years old. I had many things left to do. Now I am destined for an eternity in hell alone and unwanted.
Now gather round piggies and kiss this goodbye. For this is my tale. Of life and how I died.

_________________________________________________________________


Sorry that the first chapter is so short. As the story goes on it will get longer. This happened to be based on a short song, so it's a short chapter. I hope you liked it and please reveiw.

So long and good night.
Sign up to rate and review this story