Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Feedback on this idea, please!

Default Chapter

by raindropsonroses49 1 review

New idea for a fic.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 224 words

0Unrated
OK, so here's the deal: I was looking through Buzznet, just flipping through old My Chem pictures, and I happen to come across one I haven't seen since pre-"Parade" days, like last summer. It might just be my favorite "Three Cheers"-era picture. Of course, it's the one where the band is dressed up in black and red suits, wearing fedoras and looking like mobsters. Hopefully you know what I'm talking about.

So here's my idea: I had this random thought, and yes, this fic would be on the alternate-universe category, but...
How cool would it be to throw MCR back to like, the 1930's, in New York City or something, all gangster-ish? I have this all planned out, pretty much. It would probably be based around a romance thing, and I was hoping to have it from a multiple point-of-view, including Gerard and the main character, who you'll find out about more when I get to writing it. All you need to know at this point is that (obviously), the character is a girl, she's got a dark past, and a crappy job, and she falls in love with-who else? Gerard.

I need you guys to comment on this, tell me what you think, 'cause otherwise I'm not going to write it.

Thanks to all my readers, and love forever.

xxoo, Taylor
Sign up to rate and review this story