Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Ripped Up and Shredded

by YourFallOutGirl 2 reviews

Pete the vampire comes home from a battle with his clothes all ripped up to a very scared and worried Patrick.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 419 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick sat on the couch anxously twidling his thumbs. "Oh my god where is he?" He got up and paced the living room. "Peter...." It was way past 1:00 a.m and Andy and Joe have already retreated to their bunks. Patrick insisted that he stay up and wait for their bassist dispite being dead tired. Hell, someone had to do it. It might as well be him. After trying Pete's cell phone and getting nothing but voicemails, Patrick gave up and put his head in his hands. All of the sudden there was a small creak of the door opening. Patrick perked up and turned his attention to the door. He lost all color in his face when he saw what came out. The creature's shirt was ripped up and there was blood all over his face and chest. He looked like he was going to faint and leaned on the door for support; his eyes were as black as night. Breath came in short, shallow, gasps. "PETE! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" Patrick yelled but shut his mouth after he heard Joe yelling at him to shut up. "Beckett's.....gasp..... minions......gasp........too strong." Patirck felt his blood start to boil. "Beckett?!? why I oughta kill him!!" Pete gave a small laugh before falling to his knees from exaustion. Patrick ran over to him and guided him to the couch. "Here, Panda. I'll get a rag to wipe off this blood for you, okay?" Pete nodded and layed down on the couch. Later as Patrick was cleaning the cuts Pete asked him, "You never called me Panda before haven't you?" Patrick blushed and shook his head. "I think it's sounds cute." "So do I Panda." Patrick the cool cloth and wiped a cut on Pete's cheek. As he brought it down Pete grabbed it and took it in his own. Patrick blushed about two deeper shades of red as he kissed it. "Thank you so much Patirck. You were a lifesaver tonight. If you weren't waiting for me I'm sure I would be dead." Patrick mumbled, "Don't worry 'bout it." Pete propped himself up on his elbows and brought Patricks lips to his. When they pulled away Patrick brought his fingers up to his bottom lip. "Your damn fangs made my lip bleed. Pete chuckled as he turned off the light. "Well," he said as he brought Patrick closer to him, "they can make a lot of things bleed." Licking his lips he went for Patrick's neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story