Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 39

by smokeyozzy 1 review

another update!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 576 words

0Unrated
Yay! Another update! Hopefully its longer. Please review!
_________________________________________________________________
When the two tour busses screeched to a halt in front of MCR's house, Kaitlin, Ellie, Veronica, and the two bands were already awake and packed. They all climbed off the busses and carried their luggage inside. They all disappeared to take showers and get cleaned up, because at five o clock sharp, they were off to momma Way's for dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica was nervous, to say the least, on the trip to Gerard and Mikey's mom's house. She was shaking as she gripped Mikey's hand for dear life when they walked up the walkway. Gerard knocked a couple times until a friendly looking middle aged woman answered the door.

"Gerard!" she gushed hugging him tight.

"Hey ma." Gerard said. Veronica thought Gerard was the favorite until Mrs. Way hugged all the boys with the same enthusiasm. Frank, Kaitlin, Mikey, Veronica, and Ellie were last in line.

"Frankie, who's this little darling?" Mrs. Way asked gesturing to Kaitlin, who held his hand.

"Donna, this is Kaitlin, my girlfriend. Her and Ellie are sisters. They're friends of the band." Frank said pointing to Kaitlin and Ellie.

"C'mere." Mrs. Way said, then pulled Kaitlin and Ellie into a double hug.

"Ah, the best for last." Mrs. Way chuckled as she pulled Mikey into a hug. "You must be Veronica." She smiled at Veronica. Veronica nodded, still gripping Mikey's hand. "Come here honey, I don't bite." she pulled Veronica into a tight hug.

"Mom, be careful." Mikey said, worried about the baby.

"Oops, I forgot about the little one." Mrs. Way said patting Veronica's belly. "Have you found out the gender yet?" she asked as Mikey and Veronica followed into the dining room.

"Well, we were going to announce that during dinner." Mikey said pulling out a chair for Veronica, once she was settled he sat down himself.

"Ah, okay." Mrs. Way said. "Can someone give me a hand in the kitchen?" All the girls stood up. "Not you Veronica, you stay put, Raymond can come in your place." Ray stood up and followed the women into the kitchen, Bert and Quinn laughed the he had to help. "Robert and Gerard, could you help also?" Mrs. Way called from the kitchen, Bert and Gerard huffed, but got up to help anyway.

Kaitlin and Ellie walked into the dining room, each carrying a bowl of food (Ellie had green beans and Kaitlin had mashed potatoes.) Mrs. Way followed them carrying a tray of Ham. Then, Gerard and Bert came in carrying a cake that said "Congratulations Mikey and Veronica"

"Oh my god" Veronica gasped when she saw the beautiful decorated home made cake.

"Thanks mom." Mikey said hugging Mrs. Way.

"You're welcome honey, now let's eat." Mrs. Way said.

The food and cake was gone soon.

"Now Veronica and I want to share some information about our last trip to the doctor." Mikey said after the table was cleared off. "Veronica, do you wanna tell them or can I?"

"You can tell them." Veronica said.

"Okay, well for starters it's a boy." Mikey said, Frank cheered.

"I told you." Frank boasted.

"But, they found another one, we were gonna have triplets, But this other one is a girl." Mikey continued grinning.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you guys." Ellie said, hugging Veronica, Veronica only hugged her half heartedly. She was feeling sad remember the baby that died.
_________________________________________________________________
/Okay, was it good? Please review!/
Sign up to rate and review this story