Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Two-Faced

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Jamia shows a new side of her. One no one ever suspected

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 634 words

0Unrated
The guys and Roxanne returned to the hotel room around 12am, only because the flight to Germany was at 7am that morning. When they walked through the door, Roxanne could swear that Jamia, sitting with Frank on the couch, gave her a odd glare. She wasn't sure. They retreated to their room with Roxanne joining Gerard in his.

"Whats up with you guys?" Roxanne asked Gerard as she sat on his bed.

"What do you mean?" Gerard replied as he stared into the mirror, taking off his makeup.

"You guys seem tense when Jamia is around", Roxanne told him, "I've only noticed lately so I've been figuring that something must have happened once"

"Well.....", Gerard started to say, "Its a bit of a long story that can wait until tomorrow". Gerard sat on the bed with Roxanne.

"Is Jamia coming with us to Germany?", Roxanne now asked Gerard who was almost contemplating his response.

"No clue. We'll find out tomorrow" was all Gerard had to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It ended up that Jamia was joining the band and Roxanne on the trip to Germany. Everyone acted cool about it, but Roxanne knew something was up. They landed in Germany around 10am. Much to the band's dismay they found out they had to go to an interview almost as soon as they got there. Roxanne agreed to stay around the hotel and suprisingly so did Jamia. The band went off and Roxanne watched as Jamia looked out the window, watching them drive away. She then disappeared out the door. Roxanne had no clue where she had gone.

A few hours later Jamia returned to the hotel room, this time only with a smirk and fire in her eyes. Roxanne knew that this was something huge, but she felt a fear inside her that wouldn't allow her to move. She was only fourteen and didn't know how to handle this.

"So Roxxi, I have heard A LOT about you from my Frank", Jamia said as she stalked closer to Roxanne, "And we've had a little discussion about you"

Roxanne didn't move from her position on the couch, deciding it would be more dangerous to do so. She stared at Jamia's cruel face and wondered how she could be two totally different people.

"And it SEEMS that Frank thinks that WE should be more like YOU and Gerard", Jamia cruelly said, "And I'm thinking why we should be like a SUICIDAL singer and his little WHORE"

Now the fact that Jamia was going psycho didn't even seem to be as terrible as when she insulted Gerard by calling him suicidal. Roxanne's first instinct was to scream that at her, but she wondered if this was the best thing to do. Was she being a complete wimp? No, she thought. Just fight back when Jamia seems weaker.

"So I think I'm going to have to teach you not to try to steal my Frank", Jamia spat.

"And I think you're a fuckin crazy bitch", Roxanne finally said standing up now as she finally grew angry, "And I'm not trying to steal Frank. I love GERARD if you haven't noticed"

"We're not playing games here missie", Jamia angryily told Roxanne as she grabbed her wrists.

"You started", was all Roxanne could now think of, that one childish comeback. Jamia's nails were cutting into her skin.

Jamia released her wrists to only slap Roxanne's face, with a smack that could only be called a bitch slap. Roxanne felt the resulting sting on her face and was bewildered by the shocked face of Jamia. Roxanne turned her head to find the band standing at the door. And Gerard looking pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Okay. That was also my first violence scene so I was a bit unsure how to write it. I hope you liked it)
Sign up to rate and review this story