Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Reunion surprises

Going home

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Nat tells the other side but gets a call from Gee saying that she's needed back home

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-08 - 1411 words

0Unrated
A/N: I hope that you like the story and review me

Chapter five


Everyone asked when and when did she meet her said fiancé, Natalie smiled at them, "In five weeks we're getting married." she told them happily.

"You're getting married?" she asked shocked and Natalie just nodded knowing that they need to get used to the idea for a second. "I didn't even know you were dating anyone let alone getting married now." her cousin Karri said, Natalie was closer to Karri then any of the other cousins that she has on that side.

Natalie wondered how they didn't know that she was getting married but then again they might not read the star magazine and music magazines avidly like she does, "I've been dating him for nearly three years, if you ever read the People magazine or Star you may have say us together in it." she said trying to give them a hint as to who he was.

Finally after failed guesses Natalie gave in and told them who her fiancé was, "I'm getting married to Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance." she told them smirking.

Chris and Andy were staring at her in shock, they could hardly believe that she was marrying him, he was one hell of an artist and an even better musician. The two of them even liked his music and have some of their CD's; even been to a few of their concerts before. "Your marrying him? The one who did the song I'm Not Okay?" they asked her still in shock with the news.

Natalie nodded, all that everyone knew Gerard and the rest of the band for was that song not any of the others which kind of pisses them off at times, "Yeah that's Gerard, my one and only. We're getting married on October 13th, I'd love it if you all came." she said to them hesitantly.

They all nodded or said yes in agreement, "Karri I would love it if you would take the wedding pictures for Gerard and I, it would be the best wedding gift ever." Natalie said to her.

Karri smiled at her, "It would be my pleasure." she said to her and gave her a congratulations hug along with everyone else.

Natalie was enjoying herself more than she expected herself to, she was talking with her family and just getting reunited with them when her cell phone rang Gerard's tone. "Gerard don't you have a concert to be at right now?" she asked him once she flipped the phone open.

She heard him laugh at her greeting and then sigh, "Yeah I need to be on in ten minutes, but I'm calling on behalf of Jazz." he said to her taking a breath. "She doesn't know where she put your number and her cell phone is dead so she called me." he told her.

"What's up?" Natalie asked him curiously, Jazz would only call when she was on vacation if it was really important business matter.

"You know that band that you asked to come to see you next week?" he asked.

"Yeah." Natalie cocked her head to the side wondering what he was getting at.

"Well they had to move it up to tomorrow, it seems that Crimson Decay is all booked up for this week so yeah you have to meet up with them tomorrow." he said to her unsure with what else to say to her about it since he practically just told her all that she needed to know.

"Okay I'll call her and tell her I'll get the first flight out of here." she said to him.

"Well okay," he said to her. "No offence but I gotta go love you, talk to you later." he said to her and made a kissing noise over the phone.

"Love you too Gerard and kick some fucking ass." she said to him and hung up smiling.

Once she put her phone away she turned back to everyone, "Well it seems that I'm needed back home so I gotta go, a band that I was waiting for to come next week had to reschedule and are coming tomorrow to meet with me. So now I have to go and catch a plane to New Jersey like now." she said to them.

They all looked at her disappointed wishing that she could stay longer "So soon, we didn't even know you were here and now you have to leave when we just saw you for the first time in years." her aunt said to her sadly.

"I know this sucks and I'd love to stay but work calls and I have to go and do my job." she said to them smiling a bit.

Natalie could tell that her sister didn't want to leave quite yet so instead of asking her to take her to the airport she asked Andy if he would mind taking her to the airport. Andy was one of the nicest guys that she's ever met so she knew that he would agree to take her to Niki's to get her things and then up to the airport to board for her flight.

She could tell that Andy was looking at her amazed, he meet her the first time when she was about thirteen years old and now she's twenty-four and has grown up and changed so much since. "I still can't believe that you are getting married, I mean I remember when you were this thirteen year old who was quiet and extremely shy around new people. Look at you now; you are getting married to a famous rock star whose music Chris and I even listen to." he said to Natalie smirking.

She nodded used to everyone being shocked over her being so normal and dating someone not, Well she's normal so to say in the sense that she isn't famous or anything, but she is a bit strange. "I know, shocker isn't it I hardly can believe that I'm getting married. Every time I talk to Gerard I'm like am I really engaged to him and in his life. Is this a dream or is it real life I need to remind myself sometimes that I'm really living this life." she said to him.

Andy looked at her and then turned back to the road, "I hope that you're happy with him and through your marriage. You deserve some happiness after all that you've gone through with your dad dying and your mom leaving you when you were barely eighteen." he said to her.

Natalie nodded, her dad died when she was seventeen from alcoholism. She always knew he was going to die of that, ever since she was eleven or so she knew about that. Her parents got divorced when she was seven, her older sister was fourteen at the time. She stayed with her mother and her sister went to stay with their father. Her father died in her junior year of High School, he was unconscious when he died, just like his father was he was on life support until they pulled the plug so to say.

In her senior year she was more reclusive and anti-social never really talking to anyone or going out at all. Her mom was getting sick of her hardly ever talking, she said she couldn't take and just up and left one day never to return or at least from what Natalie can tell she hasn't returned.

"I think Gerard and I will make it, we're strong and love each other and have been through a lot together." she told him remembering the times when Gerard was suicidal and when he was an alcoholic which was really hard for her because it reminded her of times with her father. But through thick and thin they got through it and were even more in love than they were before because she stuck by his side.

"Well I know Cori, I and the girls will most definitely be there for you, so don't be worrying about having no family there to see you." he said to her as they entered the airport.

Natalie smiled in thanks, Andy helped her carry her luggage into the airport and stayed with her until she ad to get on her plane. "Be safe Nat and remember that we all love you." he said and kissed her forehead, gave her a hug and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story