Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

three...

by skeleton_crew13 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 308 words

0Unrated
another month later

"Audrei, please come out and talk" Mikey pleaded through my bedroom door.

"NO! I DONT WANT TOO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" i yelled

"Audrei, you cant stay in there forever! dont make me break down the door" Bob said. i eventually unlocked the door and opened it.

"i dont want to talk about it...it hurts just to even think about him" i said... Mikey wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me to the living room. Bob followed. Ray and Frank were on the couch. Mikey, Bob, and i sat on the other couch.

"well about time i get to see that pretty face of yours again" Ray said " i thought youd stay in that room forever" i gave him a weak smile. i noticed Frank looking at me but i didnt pay him much attention.

"Audrei, you cant keep living like this. you need to stop this, you cant just stay locked up forever" Bob began.

"BOB! i dont want a damn lecture, okay?!? and i definately dont want to talk about Gerard" i said. i was about to grab the tv remote off the coffee table but Frank beat me to it. he turned on the tv and put it on the discovery channel.

"Audrei?!?" Ray said after about 10 minutes of watching scientists discover hidden passsages in pyramids. i turned to look at him. "wouldnt you love to get your revenge for what Gerard did to you?!?" he asked

"revenge?!?" i asked.

"yeah...you know, like do something to make Gerard regret that he ever cheated on you with Nicole?!?"

"well i never really thought about it and now that you mention it...i would like my revenge" i said.

"are you stupid, Ray?!? what could Audrei possibly do to get revenge?!?" Bob asked. it remained quiet until Mikey answered Bob's question.
Sign up to rate and review this story