Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!%

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 5 reviews

just read, ppl. i've got no summary.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1012 words

0Unrated
sry, guys. i had this complete urge to skateboard lately. thats y i havent been updating!

o, and HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, GERARD!!! (4/9/77)


.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

it's been about a month since i got out of the hospital, and i've been strong enough to do stuff on my own. but i still can't stand up for too long.

so, Harley never found her ring. it's depressing, really. she hasn't been Harley without it. and it's different-looking. ever since i met her, she wore that ring. without it, it's like she got, like, plastic surgery. only she was still gorgeous.

'i gotta go somewhere' i said. i had a surprise planned for her. hopefully it would make her happier.

'where, baby?' she said, eyes glued to the television.

'nowhere. just wanna see Gerard' i said cooly.

'then take me. i'm so bored stuck here' she said, petting Hershey.

i started to panic. 'uh, no. i have to, uh...just check up on something'

'you are the worst liar' she said, walking up to me. she wrapped her arms around me. 'if you didn't want me to go, just say so' she gave me big, beady eyes. i gave into it and kissed her passionately.

'fine, then' she said, breaking the kiss. 'take me to the skate park. i've been dying to kickflip'

i laughed. 'okay, but you'll be the only adult there. that place is bursting with teenagers'

'ah, the teenage years' she said, pretending to dance. she stopped. 'the worst years of my life'

i remember when we were in high school. she was right, probably the downest time of our lives. we were the outcasts that everybody thought were, like, vampires or something.

we hopped in the car and as soon as she got to the skate park she hopped out and started to skateboard.

'look, hon!' she said to me. she did some complicated flip, a 180 pivot with a nosedive, or something like that. i didn't no shit about skateboarding like she did.

'i'm just gonna head out' i said, getting back into the car.

'bye, baby' she said, skating off to somewhere.

i drove to a little shop off the side of the town. a silversmith.

'i'm here to pick up a package for Mikey Way' i said to the man at the shop.

he put a small box on the table. 'okay, then' he said. he rung me up and i put some money on the table.

i drove to my brother's house.

Gerard peeked out the window and opened the door in his boxers. i saw Danica run past in a terry cloth robe.

'what's she...' i started to ask. 'nevermind. i don't wanna know'

'hi, bro' he said, blushing.

'just tell me how to wrap a present' i said, embarrassed.

'what?'

'i need to wrap something. just tell me how to wrap a present'

'i can't wrap a damn present. don't ask me' he said. 'but feel free to ask Dani'

i wandered through the house to find Danica. she was in the kitchen, finally fully dressed.

'help me wrap a present' i said.

'you don't know how to wrap a present?' she said.

'neither does Gerard. now help me'

'who's this present for?'

'Harl. now stop with the friggen questions'

she failed to obey. 'ooo, what is it?'

'if i tell you, will you stop asking questions?'

'sure'

'it's her ring'

'you found it?'

'no. but i got this silversmith to make another one'

she grabbed some wrapping paper and ribbon out of the closet. 'funny, really. Gerard has all this gift wrapping crap and he doesn't even know how to use it'

she wrapped the present perfectly and handed it back to me. 'here you go, Mr. Way' she said.

'thanks a ton. i promised her i'd be back in about five minutes from now' i said, kissing her on the cheek goodbye. i said goodbye to Gerard and got back in the car.

.

'what's the present? what's the present? what's the present?' she pleaded. Hershey started barking furiously.

'calm down' i said. 'sit on the couch'

she did as she was told. i held her close and she rested her head on my shoulder. 'no seriously' she whispered into my ear. 'what's in the box?'

i started kissing her and slipped the small box into her hand. she broke away immediately.

'yay!' she said, unwrapping the present. she opened the box.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'oh. my. God' i said. it was my ring. 'no. it can't be'

'it isn't' Mikey said, looking down. 'i couldn't find it, i looked all over to find another one, though. but Amsley knew this silversmith. he's like her brother's friend's cousin's roommate or something complicated like that. so i got Gerard to sketch it and i took it to him. and he made it, and so, technically, you don't have the same ring. i'm sorry'

'don't be' i stopped him. 'somebody searching that hard to get something for me is the best thing i could've asked for' i kissed him again.

i slipped the ring onto my finger and looked at the engraving on the band.

For the best thing that ever happened to me.
Love, Mikey


i started to cry. he wiped away a few tears with his thumb.

i forced words to come out of my mouth. 'thank you. so much'

'no problem. only the best for you' he said back.

'exactly. you're the best for me'

okay, so it might not be my dad's ring. and i might never find it again. but there was somebody who cared about me. somebody who cared about me so much that he'd search the corners of the world to find a ring of mine. i made a good choice. and my dad would've been happy for me, too.

thanks, Mikey. no really. thanks.










okay, so...she found her ring! yaay!
reader: what else will happen?
author: you'll see...
reader: STOP. THAT. NOW.
author: nyeh, nyeh!

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able

ps::: just another HAPPY 30TH TO GERARD!!!!!! ILY!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story