Categories > Original > Romance

Twin Hearts

by BlackFangVenom 3 reviews

Just a little oneshot I did cause I was bored.Male/Male Incest involved don't like don't read.^_^

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1153 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okies this is my first fanfic and I'm not very good at writing so whatever. If your wondering where this is its in eygpt 4868 B.C.



Sad crimson eyes gazed out upon the emptiness of the desert sand, those lonely eyes yearned for something, Love, but not just any love, the love of his brother, his twin brother, that he shouldn't feel attracted to sexually and emotionally. Exactly 1 year ago, he had asked Malakii to join there hearts together and have the sacred Celestial Marriage Ceremony and pray to the goddess Hathor that there love may never die. Today was the anniversary of that wretched day when he had declined and refused to speak or touch him for a week. "Malakii" Malakar thought "Why didn't you say yes? How could you break my heart like that? Stupid angel. How could you not be an angel? With your shining silver hair, your gentle doe-brown eyes, that smile that seemed to light up my world when I agreed to go to the market with you, your lovely girlish figure, and your perfect flawless ivory skin, gods how I want you to love me!" and with that thought he slowly trudged home while thinking about the one he desired.

Wondering doe-brown eyes searched out a window, looking for his brother. Although they were twins, they didn't look a thing alike while he had ivory white skin the other had perfect tanned skin, White hair, platinum blond, brown eyes, red eyes. They were nothing alike except for a birthmark that looked like an ankh. "I wonder if Malakar's upset about what happened last year? Stupid! I should have said yes. I just wasn't ready, with our parents dying and everyone trying to get me to be there whore! I thought that he was trying to do the same... stupid why would he ever do that?!?! If only I could relive that moment I would say yes a thousand times over, how I love him so!" Malakii thought as he prepared himself for the banquet that he and his brother would attend this evening, Banquet of Marriage, for there Queen had finally chosen a suitor and they would give themselves to each other in the ceremony.
"Malakii."
The small albino jumped at the sound of his name.
"Malakii?"
"Yes?"
"We should get going soon. You know that?"
Malakii relaxed at the sound of his twin's voice.
"Alright coming!" With that comment he scampered off to find his brother.

Finally! They were there, as they decented down to the elegantly decorated Dinning hall, Malakar whispered "I haven't given up; I will win your heart." Malakii replied "Ummm after the feast I have something to tell you." When they had reached the doorway to the hall they were greeted by a joyful queen "Well hello there I didn't think you would make it, the great Dahshar twins!" Malakii blushed while the other smirked. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." Malakar said. After a few other random people introducing themselves and making small talk, the feast finally started. The twins had a good time, then it was time to dance they all moved to the ballroom, where they got a lot of dance requests. After filling all the requests they finally got to see each other.
"I'm tired. Can we go home now?"
"One last dance then we will go home."
Malakii turned around and sighed in defeat he knew arguing with his brother was like arguing with a wall. Light, slow and peaceful music came on. "May I have this dance?" Slowly the albino turned around and came face to face with his brother. "Yes, you may." Slowly they wrapped there arms around each other and moved to the music.
"The feast is over, did you want to tell me something?"
"Yes I do, Malakar I love you and if you would propose to me tonight I would accept."
Malakar, with a stunned expression said "R-really?"
"Yes."
"... Thank you." and with that he leaned over and captured his brothers lips in a fiery kiss that lasted until they had to break for air.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

The day had come, the day when they would complete the Celestial Marriage Ceremony by asking the goddess Hathor that their love may never die, and if she appeared before them it was meant to be if not, they may never see each other again. Malakar gulped nervously if he couldn't see Malakii again... what would he do? How would he live without seeing that angelic face each and every morning? He couldn't bear to think 'what if'. They would complete it! He was sure of it. "Master?" Malakars head snapped back and looked at his personal servant. "What is it?"
"I-It's about to begin t-they have requested your presence."
"Thank you, you are excused." The small slave girl quickly scurried off. Malakar slowly rose to his feet the long red cape trailing behind. He was wearing a red and gold robe with a long red cape. As he exited the tent he noticed that the small albino was already waiting for him at the end of the path. Malakii was wearing the exact thing except it was blue instead of red.
"Now that the dark side is here let the ceremony begin!" a booming voice said.
"Malakar, concentrate on why you want him, you do the same." So they both concentrated on why they wanted and needed each other. While they did this the old priest started to mutter a spell, he started to get louder and louder until suddenly a flash of purple-blue light got all there attention. It was the goddess Hathor.
"You have summoned me. What is it that you desire?"
"It is not what I desire it is what these two men desire." And the old man backed away.
"What is it that you desire?"
"We desire eternal love for one and other."
"What an odd request, between the both of you?"
"Yes."
Hathor smiled "As you wish." Hathor muttered a few words. When she finished Malakar felt a wave of red light wash over his body and she was gone only a few words were left behind.
"I have given you eternal love and eternal life may you always feel towards one another."
Malakar opened his eyes to find his brother looking at him.
"It worked." Malakii stated a little shocked but overjoyed.
"Yes... Yes my love it did." With that he pulled the albino towards him and kissed him like he was his only lifeline. The crowd clapped and cheered as they light up candles for the couple.
"Are you glad it worked?"
"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?"
"I dunno..."
Malakii sighed and rested his tired head on Malakar's shoulder knowing that he was safe, and he would be loved forever.



I'm not that bad am I? please review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story