Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Presence House

I dropped a dime down a well and heard it splash upon broken dreams

by closet_vampire 4 reviews

"Why am I here, in this situation."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 583 words

0Unrated
I was found standing stretched to the ceiling; my fingertips lightly grazing them. I strained my neck, looking for the mouths were the voices escaped from. They were here and staying.

"Gerard?"

I ignored my short friend and continued to feel the ceiling. He stood watching me muttering under his breath in confusion.

"What?!" I shot to the ceiling.

The voices weren't faint whisperings any more. They had changed; become fiercer in their delivery. The voices were learning to project. I clawed at a faulting crack breaking in the ceiling of craved placed wood.

"What are you doing?" He cried scrambling to the table; grabbing my hands.

I pulled roughly away from him, almost compelled to shove. I went back to the crack; removing bits of the ceiling. Frank bolted back holding me; his breath heavy on my neck.

"Gerard!?" His voice casted into my ear.

I strained to pull away from his tightening grip, I had to get the voices. Pushing roughly into his chest he jarred his steps backwards. Taking me with him; we came close to the edge.

"What are you doing?" He called; his own hands trembling as I kept pushing back.

Shoving roughly we fell from the table crashing to a lower serving one. The shearing noise breaking throughout the house almost like a fantastic scream of a horror film. A low ring came into my ears, buzzing at them. Frank didn't move from under me, he lay still his eyes closed sharply. I rolled from his stiffened body.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"

My eye's went from Frank to Bob, he stood breathing deeply as though the man had run from afar.

"GERARD?"

His eyes flamed.

"Bob...," a small whimper from Frank's lips stirred into the room, "get Ray."

Bob glared to my hollow eyes, I'm not here I told him in my mind.

"I'm,...s-sorry Frank," I whispered feeling my throat twinge hot and sting painfully.

His forgiving hand placed to my shoulder caused me to lose control. My tears came quick and fast shoving themselves through my fingers soaking my pants. I sobbed into and out my sore eyes which strained not to close.

"I'm so tired," I weeped.

"Then," Frank began taking a long breathe, he attempted to stay calm but my presence was alarming, "Just sleep."

I felt angry rush to my heart; burning my core. SLEEP! my inside's screamed. I shot a glaring look, the same eye's I used on Mikey came to my face. My expression washed with a sick twisted smile.

"Thats what you want isn't it."

"W-what?" Frank shivered.

I moved closer to him glaring, keeping a twisted smile to my thin lips.

"Why don't you sleep...Frank," I whispered a note of hellion commenting in my voice.

"W-what?" his same question fronted to me.

I cringed.

"Sleep Frankie!" I screamed latching my hands to his throat.

His arms shot to mine attempting to release my possessive grip. His face slowly beating to pale as the blood ceased to enter his head. I heard his blood vessels snapping under my knuckles as I squeezed. Frank's eye's lessoned with light; they began to change to a coal black. I froze,/ the drawing/. I flew my hands away from him holding them behind me, he was the man in my picture.

"GERARD!" Ray's panicked voice came from my backside, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

I gave no explanation I couldn't hear a single thing; the voices had moved to screaming...
Sign up to rate and review this story