Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > A Prince and A "Heros" Daughter.

dead?!

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

Vegeta finds out hes dead, and is summoned by king Yama.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Bulma, Gohan, Vegeta, Videl, Other - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 443 words

0Unrated
Vegeta opened his eyes and sighed. He saw in front of him the large red man he had seen a few times before. "Dont tell me, I'm dead." King Yama nodded. "So! Damnit! Send me to hell already!."
"Well thats just it, I thought I had." Vegeta stared at King Yama like he had three heads a moment. "Excuse me?" King Yama sighed. "Well it seems two of you died I was only exopecting you and I stamped the paper with out looking , and well." Vegeta began to laugh. He all but feel over as he heard the huge demon explane his blunder.
Vegeta smirked. "So what poor fool was sent in my place." King Yama filed though his papers a moment looking for the name. He nodded. "Here it is, It was a miss Videl Satan." Vegeta's laughter stopped. "YOU BIG RED CLOWN!!" He yelled at the head of the check in stattion.
Vegeta paced back and forth a moment. He could'nt help but imagen what kinda horror ChiChi was causing back on Earth in the wake of her future daughters death. "Damn..." King Yama stared at the Saiyan prince oddly. "Anyway, I need you to go down and make sure shes safe, at least till your friends wish you back, hell's not the best place for a innocent human."
Vegeta smirked. "Why should I do what you ask?" King Yama went to Vegeta file and looked it over a few moments and then grined. "Frezza is in hell, dont you want a littke revenge." Vegeta ###### an eyebrow. "So all I have to do is make sure she does'nt get hurt?" The king nodded. Vegeta turned on his heels and headed for the door.


Bulma stared at her dragon rador. "Seems the Dragonballs have been used recently, I cant pick them up." Gohan closed his eyes. "Dende whats up?" They all heard Dende's voice sigh in there heads. "Its only been two months sence they where last used, still 10 months before you can use then agein." Gohan punched a tree and stomped off. Bulam sighed and looked over at Trunks and Goten who looked vary depressed.

Videl opened her eyes and looked up at yellow clouds. "What the hell?"
Suddenly she heard a voice close by her , to the right. "You got that right kid." She looked to her right and there she saw a large man with long black hair in... what was it Gohan showed her it... Oh yeah Saiyan Aromor... oh no.. saiyan armor. "What brings a punny girl like you to hell." Raditz stared at the small human. Videl jumped to her feet and began to back away.
Sign up to rate and review this story