Categories > Celebrities > The Used > Love is not Forever.

Killed the Mood

by WillBertluverX 4 reviews

Julia i snow in love with Frank Iero but what will happen when her old lover Bert Mcracken shows up. Is she goign to go with Bert or stay with he rnew love Frankie? Read on>>>rrreview!

Category: The Used - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 458 words

0Unrated
In the light haze of sleep I could feel someone gently ticking my sides, it was Quinn. I looked up at him while sticking my tongue out, he returned the favor by playfully pushing me off the bed.

" QUINN! That kind of hurt I don't appreciate you pushing me off the bed!", all he did was give me a giggle. After giving him the death stare he finally helped me up. I looked over at the clock.

" Can you tell me why you are waking me up at 7 in the morning??", I said looking at him angrily.

" It's all Bert, he told me to come in here to do it because he is in the shower right now. We have to be at the photo shoot set by 8:30..."

" Ugh! Why do I have to go?"

" Because your going to be in it too..."

" WHAT?? Where I she?!?"

" Who?"

" BERT! Who do you think??"

"Shower remember..."

" Erg..."

I walked out the room to the bathroom, Bert was still showering. I pulled the shower curtain open, giving him the best dose of death stare.

"AHHH! Julia pull the curtain back its COLD!" , he whined. I giggled a bit but it faded back into anger.

" Deal with it! Quinn just told me that I am in this photo shoot! You didn't even ask me....what do you have to say for yourself?", I said yelling over the water. He gave me his best puppy dog face, then turned off the water and wrapped himself in a white cotton towel. He sat down on the toilet top.

" Well it was suppose to be a surprise. See the thing is, the shoot turned into an interview too. They told us we had to bring one person that supported us throughout the whole experience of the band. We all thought about it and we picked you! So you have to be in the shoot too....I'm really really ..."

I grasped him in a big hug. It's true out of all their friends I was always there to support, always at the shows, I was pretty much their roadie until I met Frankie.

" Why are you hugging I thought you would be beating me up right now...", I smiled.

" Bert, that is she nicest thing you could ever do. I mean sometimes I feel like a third wheel but now I realized we are pretty much family."

" Ewe, so if we were together it would feel like your dating your brother!!??"

" No silly. But don't worry about that because we aren't going to be together. I think I should go get dressed."

Bert's POV
Well she killed the mood. I was planning on asking her that very question, dammit things always have to be fucked.
Sign up to rate and review this story