Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Awake and Unafraid..

Default Chapter

by hulahoopspower 1 review

read it ... i suck at summary

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 369 words

0Unrated
description: I'm a 16 years old girl I'm tall and skinny, I'm a total reject at school coz i'm label as nerd but i love music so i'm happy, my fav groups are : My chemical romance, Billy Talent, Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, the academy is ..., Green day, simple plan and also like old avril lavigne stuff


since i was six, i wasn't allow to go play outside. The town was too dangerous for me. I was living in a very lost place, Canada. I was living in Montreal city, but not the rich and beautiful part of Montreal. The dark part. the part that everyone know about but hide. Now, i'm 16 and i can't go outside except to go to school and my parents usuly come at 3h30 to get me but not this night... A police car come to get me after school this day and i know everythings were about to change.

*2 hours later*
The police men learns me that my parents were dead. murder is more like it. i still can't belive it ! i mean this morning, i talk with them they were happy going to work, even if i never know what was their job. The police men told me that since all my family was dead [ my parents didn't have any brothers or sisters and my grandparents were all dead in the past 6 years ] and that my parents murder was in link with the mafia " what the hell 'the mafia'? which link ? nobody ever told me about it " they told me to shut up and don't ask ever again, don't know why ... i had to changed my name, my age, my look and my country so here goes my new "me"
Name: Gabrielle James
Age: 20 [ this is the nice part of all this mess ]
Look : i'm now a very good looking Punk [ i used to be some kind of nerd ]
Country : United state
after given me my new identity, the Police men start talking about Job, coz yes, my 16 well 20 years old now ass have to work to keep on living.


ok, i know its short but a new chapter will be out soon. tell me what you think about it please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story