Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 9

by leitchy 1 review

so, why wasnt amy at school?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1195 words

0Unrated
I awoke to a beam of sunlight hitting my face. I opened an eye and saw it appear between the gap in the curtains. I smiled. It felt so warm. I leant over Pete, who was lightly snoring and tugged at one side. As it moved away, more sunlight poured into the room, lighting it up. I smiled and snuggled back into Pete, who cuddled closer, his breath tickling my ear. 'BANG'. I snapped my eyes open and looked around. "What?" Pete asked groggily.
"PETE! IF MY SISTER IS IN THERE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Joe yelled, banging on the door.
"Oh crap." I muttered. I got up quietly and walked over to the door. I opened it. "Hey Joe." I whispered.
"..."
"Come on, say something. You're not too angry at me?"
"..."
"Far out. Just say 'good morning' or something!"
"Well there isn't exactly anything 'good' about this morning! I found you in Pete's room after I told you both how I felt."
"Joe ..." But he didn't listen. He just turned and walked up the hall.
"I'm going out. See you later!" He said over his shoulder. I sighed. He wasn't happy.
"Am I in trouble?" Pete, who was now fully awake, asked. "I think so." I told him. He smiled grimly. "It was bound to happen sometime soon." He said. I nodded. "Well, I need to get ready for school." I said, standing and going through my wardrobe. I found my clean white blouse and pulled it on, not doing the buttons up the whole way. I looked around on the floor and found my socks and skirt. Pete blushed. "Sorry ... I kinda chucked them in here after I picked them up from the lounge room ..." I laughed. "S'ok." I pulled my skirt up and let it hang from my hips. Next were the socks. They were hideous in my opinion, but they held the uniform together. I just don't get why they have to be knee-high socks. It just doesn't look good for a uniform.
"You know, girls in school uniforms have always turned me on." Pete said with a wink. I blushed. "No Pete. I have to go to school." I replied, brushing my hair. Pete pouted, making me laugh. I shook my head. "I'll be back. Just looking for my shoes." I told him, walking out the door. I knew there was going to be trouble when I heard footsteps behind me. Pete slid his arms around my waist from behind me and started to kiss me on the neck. "Come back to bed." He whispered seductively in my ear. I shook my head again. Pete dipped a hand lower and gently stroked my thigh. I sighed softly and leant my head against his chest. He bent down and kissed me softly on the top of my head. I spun around and pulled him to me, kissing him hard on the lips. He smiled in triumph. "Screw school!" I said. "Screw you!" Pete replied cheekily.

I giggled as Pete threw me down onto the bed, kissing me violently. His lips were swollen from the kissing and he seemed very eager to keep me from going to school. I rolled us over so I was straddling him, and gently pulled off his shirt. He smiled as I drew circles on his chest and then leant down to kiss him down his chest via his tattoo. Barbed wire had never looked hotter. I kissed him softly on the lips one last time and dragged my hands down his body. He squirmed underneath me as I played with the top of his boxers, which were holding in his painfully hard erection. I slowly pulled down his boxers and stroked him along his length. He threw his head back into the pillow and moaned loudly. "I need you now!" He groaned, and flipped us over so he was on top. He roughly thrust into me and started to pump hard and fast. And let's just say, this is what went on for the next few hours.


"Hello?" Pete said, out of breath as he answered my phone that had rung twice before. I cuddled into his side. I was exhausted. "Oh, hi Emily. Yes, she is here. She's a bit - oh my God." Pete stopped what he was saying as I flicked my tongue over his cock. "Oh God. Hey, Can I ... can I call you back ... some other ... time. Later?" Pete said between moans. I giggled. I knew I was being terribly cruel, but it was funny. I heard Emily let out a disgusted 'eww' and Pete quickly hung up. He moaned again as I took him into my mouth. Inch by inch. "Please!" He moaned out. I smiled. "Of course baby." I whispered as I started to suck him off.

"Hey Emily?" I said into the phone. Pete and I were cuddled up on the lounge watching my DVD of Futurama, and I decided to call Emily, because Pete wanted to have a small party tonight. And of course, Emily HAD to be there. "Well, we are having a party tonight, and I want you to come. It will be fun. Just small though. What? You'll come? Awesome! Huh? Oh ... I have to tell you what happened today ... Umm ... ok. Later tonight. Maybe after a few drinks! Ok, Bye!" I said, laughing. Pete smiled at me. "Wanna head back to bed?" He asked. "God, don't you ever get tired?" I asked him. He shook his head and pulled me back to my bedroom.

"Amy? Can I talk to you for a sec?" Joe called from the hallway. I replied with a hasty 'yes' as I quickly pulled my uniform back on. Joe didn't know I'd had the day off ... and I doubt he'd be too pleased. "Hey sis. I just want to say - "I cut him off. "Joe, if it's about Pete and me, I don't care! Don't even bother!" I said angrily. "It is about you two, but I'm not nagging or anything."
I sighed. "Joe, I know, I know. I understand that you mean well, but I really love Pete."
"I know you do. But ... I don't want you to get hurt!"
"Joe, I can protect myself! I'll be fine. I really love Pete. I'm so happy with him. He makes me happy. I love him, and he tells me he loves me. You should be happy for me." I said.
Joe let out a big sigh and ran a hand through his hair.
"Amy, I really am sorry for being so annoying. It was just that I was worried about you, and yeah ... I'm sorry. I was doing it because I love you. And I am happy that you are happy." Joe said with a smile.
"Thanks Joe." I said, giving him a hug.
"Now I'll go and make peace with Pete." He said with a grin. I let out a giggle. I bet Pete was going to freak, thinking Joe found out about today.
"Hey Pete! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Joe called as he walked down to Pete's room. Please let this be ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story