Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

Set-Up

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

dfsdgsdfg

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 404 words

0Unrated
"Guys. I'm okay. You don't have to treat me like a china doll." Denise said as Andy and Joe helped her into he chair.
"That's the painkillers talking, babe. It's this or we cancle the tour." Andy hand't wanted to do the tour, along with Pete, Patrick, Joe and Lisa, for fear of Denise getting hurt again. Jenna knew Denise still wanted to, no matter what.
"Fine. China doll it is. But I'm going to complain. A lot." Denise smirked and Andy kissed her.
"So guys. Am I still uh, allowed on the tour?" Jenna said hidden beneath 3 pillows on the couch. The question had been bugging her but she was so nervous about asking. It was her fault Andy was no longer a daddy to be and her best friend was on painkillers 24/7.
Joe and Andy looked at each other. Denise sighed and changed the channel.
"No." Patrick turned the corner into the living room." You are allowed."
5 pairs of eyes flashed at him(Denise was still staring at the T.V., painkillers do that to you.).
"What the hell, Patrick?" Pete stood up quickly with Lisa, who had been styling his hair.
"Kidding! Kidding. Trying to lighten the mood guys. Miss Gloom and Doom killed it before I entered the room."
Jenna blushed and covered herself more.
oH boy. A fun new nickname.
Pete sat down next to her and removed a couple pillows."Don't worry. You are coming. Stop feeling so bad."
They sat and watched T.V. for a bit when there was a knock at the door.
"You get it." Joe punched Pat in the arm.
"No."
"You get it." Andy punched his other arm.
"Why me?"
"Because." Pete said mindlessly.
"Because why?"
"Because I said so." Denise giggled.
"Fine." Patrick groaned, getting up,"everyone gang up on Patrick then."
He was still mumbling to himself when he answered the door. A pretty blonde woman was standing there smiling.
"Hi."
Whoa."Hey. Can I help you?"
She smiled as though she remembered a joke.
"I guess Andy didn'ty tell you. I'm Bailey King. I was Denise's nurse. Oh hey Andy." Bailey waved. Patrick's mouth hung open as he turned around.
"What the hell is going on?" Patrick mouthed.
Andy grinned,"Hey Bailey. Come in,. Bailey this is Patrick. Patrick, Bailey. Come on and meet everyone else."
Bailey grinned at Patrick.
This should be interesting.
k lunch review!!!!!!
I loooove
Sign up to rate and review this story