Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

My lips are sealed

by sillyperson 1 review

Please review!!! a secret is sealed and another leaks out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1185 words

0Unrated
Elspeth's POV

I opened my eyes with Brendon's arm around me curling my hair around his fingers.

"Morning gorgeous." He said softly while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hmmm how can I top that?" I smirked.

"Well you could say morning my beautiful, sexiful, hardcore Brenny Bear." Brendon grinned.

"Don't push it." I said while getting out of bed (with the cover around me) and entering the bathroom.

"Ah well, you'll have to make it up to me later." Brendon smirked. I rolled my eyes and sighed happily.
------------------------------------------------

Pete's POV

"Hey Elsie...well I take your phone is off at the moment, anyway when you get this ring me back. We're playing our first show tonight which should be fun...I don't know what to say. Well bye and Love you." I mumbled down the phone. I slouched into the chair and sighed deeply.

"Hey dude." Patrick said as he sat down on the sofa next to me.

"Oh hi." I said blankly while staring into space.

Patrick lowered his eyebrows, "You miss her don't you?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah all I want to do is protect her." I said seriously.

"I know you do but she is twenty-two...she can look after herself." Patrick smirked.

"I know but look what happened with her and Brendon! Anyway I told brendon just to leave it at friends between them." I said seriously, if I have anything to do with it she is not getting back with him.

"Pete have you ever heard of the phrase, you can never stand in the way of true love." Patrick sighed.

"Pat I don't care I have seen a different side to Bren and I don't like it." I said sternly.

"Please don't call me that." Patrick mumbled.

"Sorry." I muttered sheepishly.

"Petey just don't go getting yourself hurt." Patrick said seriously.

"I won't." I smirked. "Come on dude stop being so serious." I laughed while pulling him into a headlock.

"Okay, okay!" Patrick laughed.

I let go of him and picked up Hemingway off the floor. "Who's a good little doggy?" I cooed.

"You love that dog more than me." Patrick joked.

I smiled and put Hemingway's face in front of Patrick's and said in a doggy voice, "Don't you know it stumpy boy."
------------------------------------------------

Brendon's POV

"Crap, crap, crap...this looks good." I mumbled as I flicked through the channels on Els' TV. I lay down on the sofa and started to watch whatever film was on.

"What you watching Bren?" Elspeth called as she ran down the stairs.

"Err I dunno." I shrugged. She walked over to the sofa and gently hit my legs. I moved and sat up so she could sit down next to me. "I'm going to head home now, well to my apartment across town." I said while getting up.

"Okay well I'll see you later." She said while standing up. I smiled softly at her and knelt in, my lips collided with hers. I didn't attempt to deepen it since I knew I needed to get out of these clothes. I cut out and set off for my apartment.

-------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to my place and strangely I could smell bacon. I picked up the umbrella that was stood next to the door.

"Hello?" I called as I entered the kitchen. I almost had a heart attack as I saw Ryan stood in his boxers cooking bacon. "Hi Ryan." I said weirdly.

"Oh Brendon." He said while standing still cold.

"Err...what are you doing here?" I said with thoughts darting through my head.

"Erm well-" He stuttered.

"He's here because he's my boyfriend." I heard that familiar voice behind me.

"Didn't take you long did it?" I said coldly to Ryan.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked while turning off the gas.

"As soon as I cut off with that slag you go in for the kill...I don't know why we're having this conversation you too should be happy together. What I want to know is why you're still in my apartment?" I asked angrily while facing Fiona.

"Brendon its not your apartment anymore its mine, I've already sent all of your crap off to the apartment in Vegas." She said unemotionally.

"What!" I shouted.

"Oh calm down drama queen." Fee said spitefully.

"You know I should have listened to Spencer and never have got with you...at least I wasn't too late this time." I muttered, I turned to Ryan, "Why?" I asked seriously.

"Cuz I love her I always have." He said simply.

"Brendon me and Rye have been together for about six months." Fee smirked.

"What! And I felt guilty for being with Elspeth when you were doing this? You bitch if you'd have ended it none of this would have happened but no...princess Fiona always gets what she wants." I shouted again.

"Brendon I don't care I never loved you...I was only marrying you for your money and still I succeeded so just fuck off back to Vegas and get out of my life." She said while throwing me a suitcase, it hit me on the head and I clenched my eyebrow, reading all over again. I wiped the blood and pulled my suitcase out of the flat leaving only a trail of words for her to rot on.

"I hope you never live with yourself for this." I then slammed the door leaving behind the shoddy romance I had had for the last two years. Two fucking years that I had wasted with her.

-------------------------------------------------

Elspeth's POV

"Yeah I miss you too and Hemingway...now both of my policemen have gone away." I said softly down the phone.

"Well I know this is a really corny question but how's the weather?" Pete laughed down the phone.

"It's raining and thundering it's horrible." I said while snarling out the window.

"Ha! It's nice and sunny here." Pete joked.

"Your so funny Petey." I said sarcastically.

"Yup I am...well I kind of have to go now rehearsals await." He said sadly.

"Oh okay well I'll speak to you soon hugs and
stuff." I smirked.

"Yeah lots and lots...well bye!" He said and then he was gone. I shoved the phone back into its charger cradle; lucky I just got off it at that point since there was a knock at the door. I sighed and went and opened it. I was pleasantly surprised to him. He had his head hanging down, staring blankly at the floor. His hair was dripping wet along with his clothes. He had a suitcase stood on the floor beside him.

"Erm Brendon?" I asked seriously.

"I kinda need a place to stay." He said while staring at the floor.

"Err yeah sure." I said softly. He looked up at me and smiled gently and I noticed that some of the water was red.

"Oh no." I said while wrapping my arms around him.

sorry i havent updated for ages i kinda had writers block but its gone now tell me what you think and please rate too :)
Sign up to rate and review this story