Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Halls with open doors.

Halls with open doors.

by Eira 0 reviews

Harry and draco are in a very intament[Can'tspellthatwordGetOverIt.] relationship

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Draco, Harry, Other - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 422 words

-1TrainWreck
Halls with broken doors.

chpt.1

"Harry"
"Yes draco"
"Oh okay good you're still here just making sure, Its so dark in here cant see a single thing." Draco whisper'd Harry pulls draco towards himself into a light hug then released his arms and left his right arm on Dracos shoulder.
"Thanks harry, Its nice to get hugged everyonce and a while"
"Yea i know.. Its nice to also get.." Harry stop for a second, looked at his beloved draco and kissed him on the lipspassionatly letting off slowly and stokes Dracos hair. Draco blushed,
layed his head on Harry's chest listening

to his heart beat -Thump,Thump- in a nice soft rethum, Draco fell asleep nussled up to Harry. Harry leaned forward

a little and gave Draco a kiss on the top of his head and said "Good night my love."

Four hours later

Draco wakes up at the smell of pancakes and sunshine. Harry walks in with a bed tray full of breakfast.
"Good morning sleepy head." Harry whisper'd in Dracos ear when he put his food across his lap.
"Good morning early riser.. How do you do it?" Draco tilted his head.
" I didint go to sleep last night, I watched you sleep." Harry smurked at him.
"Why not"
"Cause its just not my thing i take naps during the day Or.. ill sleep after.. Me, You, -Harry points at Draco.- Hotsex"
Harry smiled real big, Kissing Draco on the check.
"Eat up baby"
Draco eat half of his pancake's, had a sip of milk and was full.
Harry took the tray off Draco putting it on the side table,
then laying next to him snuggling into Draco's side.

"Harry"
"What baby"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
Harry told Draco in a sexy voice.
Harry put his hand on Draco's soft check and tilted Draco face toward his,
kissing Draco on his forehead Repeating himself.
"I love you too"
Draco sat up looking at Harry, His eyes sparkling like a new full moon.
"What is it draco?" Harry noticing his croch area starting to look bigger.
"Harry, is it me or are you horny?" Harry blushed in embarresment.
"Hey, you dont have to be embarresed about it it happens to me to hun." Draco slightly put his hand on top of harrys covered croch lightly stoking him like a cat.
Harry tilts his head back a little. Draco started to rub Harrys cock faster and with a little more presure.
"Unhh." Harry moans with pleasure asking for more.
Sign up to rate and review this story