Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > ZoLu

ZoLu

by -x-Bex-x- 1 review

Zolu LuZo

Category: One Piece - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 325 words

-1Cliche
It was late at night and zoro was once again doing his 'Night Training'. The moonlight was shining off the weights, and the stars were shining brightly above his green head.
suddenly some eyes shone brightly in the shadows, so zoro decided to check it out...
he carefully put down the weights and Slowly walked over to the shadows... slowly... slowly...
SMACK

"Zoro!"
"Luffy? what the hell?!?!"

>>> 5 mins later >>>

"Yeah so then in my nightmare the marshmallow tried to hurt me so i ate it" said luffy beaming at zoro

"what... the? anyway what did you want me for?" zoro asked a bit confused to Luffys nightmare

"Oh nothing.." Luffys hand slowly reached over to zoros "nothing at all.."

Zoro was in shock his only thoughts were what is luffy doing!? "This is actually kind of nice.. Just me... you..." said zoro, starting to mumble a bit

"it is kind of..." He put his head on zoros shoulder. Once again zoro felt very awkward. "your so strong Zoro~ And good looking~" luffy slowly leaned forward and kissed Zoro. Zoro just played along and let Luffy kiss him. Luffy pulled back grabbing hold of zoros white top. there faces only a inch-or-so apart.
"Do you love me zoro?" luffy asked ready to tug his shirt for another kiss.

"Omg so cute.. how the hell do i say no" "err... Yes i mean no i mean-"

Luffy quickly pulled Zoros shirt again, Quickly shutting his eyes, Hoping for another kiss.

"Its wrong of me to kiss my captain... Anyway your not usually like this! what the hells goin' on?!"

"I'm always like this when i see yoo" Lufy explained then whispered into Zoros ear "Psst, Also im very drunk..."

"This explains it..." thought Zoro "And he won't remember anything in the morning! this is perfect!!"

Luffy slowly pushed Zoro to the ground to the ground and once again there lips met.

... to be continued!! Haw haw haw!!
Sign up to rate and review this story