Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

Chapter One

by violent_kisses 8 reviews

Violent Kiss is a new band that is finally getting their big break. This is how things pay out when one of their fav bands invite them to be on tour with them. A little love and music never hurt an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 747 words

2Funny
Hey everyone. Here's a first attempt, so please, be gentle. ;P
----------------------------------------------------
Famous Last Words

Chapter One: "Well f@#k..."

----------------------------------------------------


I ripped my headphones off my ears, and sighed angrily as I dropped my notebook to my feet. Apparently the idea's I had in my head had trouble getting out onto paper.

"Gee Gee, what's the problemo?" Asked my fellow bandmate, and best friend Cam. God bless her spazzy soul...i'm just glad she can be such a kick ass bassist.

"I'm getting really fuckin annoyed with this shit. They're forcing me to write, and I can't get the words out. They're stuck..." I replied whining. Hey, we all have our moments.

"Why don't you go and take a breather, hum?" She said, a huge smile on her face, handing me a pack of smokes. Again, God bless this girl's soul.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" I replied with a smile, pulling on my black My Chemical Romance hoodie, and running out the door.

Oops, how rude of me. Allow me to introduce us. My name is Angela Black, but most refer to me as Gee or Gee Gee. I don't really mind much. The band i'm in is fairly new...we've been together since highschool, but we've been touring for about a year in a little shitty ass van. We've managed to make it onto a small indie label, but they've pretty much been on our backs to pump out a new CD. Ever since we've started doing these club gigs, our fanbase has expanded, and its safe to say we have ourselves a kick ass bunch of fans.

Then last week some good news made it's way to us, which really made the label get on our asses. After our last show, our manager came bounding backstage to tell us that some huge band (our manager was so busy spazzing he forgot which band it was...) heard our stuff, and really really liked it. If all went well, we were to begin touring with them within the next two weeks. In all honesty, I couldn't be happier. This was just the break our band was looking for.

I made my way outside and off to the side of the hotel entrance. We decided to splurge a bit and actually sleep in a decent hotel since this was the last night we'd be playing one of our small gigs. I paused in my thoughts and decided this was a good enough spot, and I pulled out my a cigarette, placing it to my lips. Nothing to destress me better. As I went to light the cigarette, my lighter decided to be a pain in the ass and not work. Typical.

"Piece of crap..." I mumbled, throwing it onto the floor and searching through my pockets for anything else that would work. Suddenly a small flame appeared before me flickering in the warm July breeze.

"What the..." I murmured, cigarette dangling from my lips.

"I noticed you were having some trouble." Spoke a smooth voice from my right. Turning I noticed a stranger leaning casually against the side of the hotel I was staying in. It was actually quite hard to distinguish his features in the crap ass lighting, but I couldn't help but find this voice to sound very familiar.

"Thanks..." I mumbled leaning in. Once lit, I turned towards this mystery man, attempting to match a face to that voice. I exhaled slowly and attempted to give him one of my 'So...?' looks, but unfortunately for me, the crap lighting kind of killed it. I opened my mouth to speak, but realized I couldn't find the right words to say.

I watched as he casually flicked his butt to the ground and moved back towards the Hotels main doors.

"Hey...you don't even say bye?" I called out to this mystery man who was casually walking away from me. I have no clue what made me do it...but as he turned around, under the light from the bright Hotel entrance, I finally was able to see who this mystery man was.

"Oh sorry...how rude of me. Goodnight." He replied with a wink.

Well fuck. I thought looking down to my My Chem hoodie, then back up to the spot the man had just occupied.

I just met Gerard fucking Way.


-----------------------------------------------------

Here's hoping you like it. Now why not be a sweetheart, and let me know what you think.

Angie...or Gee.
Sign up to rate and review this story