The Templar have come out of the shadows. The battle between light and dark now takes on a new look. Conspiracy, betrayal, and a decent helping of buttkicking all around. HarryFleur in later chapters
- An interesting step up in the story line. We now have a pretty good idea who's helping Voldiemort; I wonder if he realizes who "Jericho" really is? For that matter, it should be "interesting" to see what the reactions are when Dumbledore and co. recognize who "Jericho" is. I can see some very interesting times ahead.
Author's responseThe real interesting times won't even start till Chapter 7. Everything building up now is set to snowball down the mountain later.
A small spoiler, but nothing that will give anything away, (just something to tease you with) a HUGE clue about Jericho/Harry's past is revealed, if you spot it and take time to think about it you may learn why he is called Jericho and not Harry. Anyway that's some food for thought for everyone.
- I like your story, but I am confused, if Harry is Jericho, and he was raised by the Templar, then where does the wizarding world think Harry is now? Does Harry know who he is?
Author's responseIf you're confused then it means I achieved my goal. Im purposly keeping Harry's past a secret and only unveilling bits and pieces. I will say that the wizarding world has mixed views on the missing Harry Potter, some think he is dead others think he is missing. All they know for certain is that Voldemort dissapeared that night and Harry Potter was no where to be found.
Chapter 4 will show Harry having a sense of familiarity with some characters and in Chapter 5 a little more about his past will be revealed.
- interesting story idea! haven't read something along these lines before and that is really something worth reading nowadays...
i hope the evil rebellion against the templar fails! but we will have to wait and see....
can't rate anymore good stuff because it's already too good rated!
Author's responseHehe I just lost some money gambling and I come here to check the status of my story to see this review. This made my night, thanks.
- Your answer to sweetgirl gives me an idea why Harry might cafry the name "Jericho" within the Templars. I'll have to wait and see if my suspicion bears out.
Author's responseIll give props to whoever might figure it out before I finally come out and explain it.
- Very good story, something that I have never read about. How does harry reached the teplars, Im guessing maybe james or Lily Potter were part of the Order.
Author's responseSince this won't give anything away, James and Lily weren't members of the Templar. As to how Harry reaches the Templar, if you notice he does a Templar version of Apparation (The burst of golden light). Its slower than Apparation since he has to channel the magic before he teleports, but it can bypass apparation wards since it isn't apparation...just a little fun fact for everyone