Categories > Cartoons > Codename: Kids Next Door > One Life One Love

First Grade- Yay! The park!

by Cyrix 2 reviews

Wally and Kuki had known each other ever since 1st grade. In 6th grade, they finally confessed their feelings to each other. After that, their lives had been perfect. They thought their Love will a...

Category: Codename: Kids Next Door - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Abby, Hoagie, Kuki, Mushi, Nigel, Tommy, Wally - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1390 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: KND does not belong to me, only this story does!

Author's Note: Anyways... So, before you guessed it! It was Wallabee! Now in this chapter can you guess who it is? It should be obvious, hehe

Oh yeah the quotes were taken from the song Vanessa Williams & Brian McKnight- Love is. Only some parts though.

Summary: Wally and Kuki had known each other ever since 1st grade. In 6th grade, they finally confessed their feelings to each other. After that, their lives had been perfect. They thought their Love will always be forever or so they thought... Then high school started and everything just went downhill from there. Despite all the problems they faced though, in the end they both learned a valuable lesson. A lesson that they could both learn from. 3/4

One Life One Love

By Cyrix

Chapter Two

First Grade- Yay! The park!

"A beam of light shining, To the edge of the universe..."

1st grade was when I first met him. He was standing by himself in the middle of the playground. He looked lonely so I went up to him to ask him to play with me. I always loved going to the park, but after that day. I loved going to the park even more...

An excited little girl with pony tails who wore a green sweater that was obviously too big for her jumped out of the blue car.

"Now Kuki, you remember what we talked about right?" her mom asks her.

"Yes mom. I won't wander away from the playground again. Now can I go? Please?" Kuki asks her mom.

"Sure, go on. Just remember what we told you!" her mom smiles and told her.

"Yay! I will!" she ran off to the playground and immediately got on the swings. "Whee!!" she shouts as she swings back and forth. While she is swinging on the swings, a green minivan drove up and parked in front of the park. A blonde little kid steps out of the minivan and looked around. Kuki stopped swinging and watched the kid being pulled by his parents to the playground. Kuki got off the swings and watched the kid looked around the playground looking kind of lonely. She decided to go up to him and ask him to play with her.

She walked up to him and shouted at him "Hey! Want to play?" The kid jumps up in the air which she thought was funny so she giggled.

"Ah! Do not do that!" he said to the girl angrily.

"Oopsies! Sorry!" the girl said and giggled.

Hes funny! I hope he wants to play with me!

"What do you want?" he demanded from her.

She smiled and said "Want to play with me?"

"You... want to play with me?" he asked her while pointing at himself. She nodded her head. "But why? There are other kids around us that you could ask!" he said to her and pointed to the kids.

Because... I am afraid to ask them and you looked friendlier, but I can not tell him that! So I will just tell him something else.

She only smiled and told him "You looked lonely so I decided to help you!"

Hope he buys that one!

"But we just met each other!" he shouted at her causing her to giggle again.

"Of course we just met silly! But we can still play right?" she asked Wallabee.

Yes! He bought it!

"Uhh... I guess so" he responded back.

Yay! He wants to play with me! I should hug him to show my thanks to him!

She went next to him and hugged him before he could react. She saw that he was turning red so she let him go.

"Oopsies! Sorry! Are you okay?" Wallabee got up holding his throat and trying to get air.

"Does it LOOK like I am okay?" he asked her angrily.

Uh oh! I made him angry! He might not play with me anymore! I know! I will pretend no tot hear that!

"Okay! Then lets go play now!" she shouted at him. She pulled him toward the swings. When they got to the swings, she turned around and smiled.

"Oh, by the way my name is Kuki!" she told him and got on the swings.

"I am Wallabee" he told her while watching her swing back and forth.

Wallabee, hee hee funny name

"Whee!! Oh that's a nice name!" she shouted and stopped swinging. "How come you're not swinging?" she asked him.

"Uhh... because... I wanted to... push you on the swings!" he responded back as excuse and got behind her.

Wow, my excuse was better than that! Oh well! I wanted him to push me anyways!

"Oh okay!" she said while smiling at him. Sitting on the swing she felt him push her, but the swing didn't go up high enough for her to swing on her own. "I didn't even move!" she shouted.

And I thought boys were strong!

"Hey! Give me a break here! I am only seven years old you know!" he shouted back and pushed her again. This time the swing went up and he continued to push her.

"Whee!! This is fun!" she shouted while smiling happily. She swings back and forth looking at the sky. She looked back and saw his smile, but then he quickly turned it to a frown. After swinging for a while, Kuki stopped the swing and got off.

"Why you get off?" he asked her.

"Because I wanted you to try it now" she told him and got behind the swing ready to push.

"You? Push me? You can not do that!" he shouted at her.

She put her hands on her hips and asked angrily "And why not?"

"Because..." he laughed and told her. "You're a cruddy girl! You are too weak to push me! You will not even move meh!"

Because I am a girl?! I will show him!

"Oh yeah? Get on the swing! I will move you!" she told him angrily.

He got on the swing and grinned "Try and push meh!" he dared her. She tried to push him, but hardly got the swing off the ground.

"See? Told ya you couldn't move meh!" he sneered at her and turned to the front. Kuki stopped pushing him and took many steps backwards. She grinned and charged forward while he was still speaking.

"Kuki, stop trying! You will not be able to... move meeee!" She pushed him with full force on his back and knocked him down to the floor. She laughed and watched him as he got up from the floor.

Ha! Girl Power! Now to rub it in his face!

"I moved you!" she told him while laughing.

"Hey! That was not fair! I meant moving me on the swing!" he yelled back angrily.

She smirked at him and said "I still moved you!" He got up from the floor and advanced toward her.

"Grr... I am going to get you for that!" he started chasing after her. She screamed and ran away from him. He chased her all around the playground. From the other bench, Kuki's parents sat there watching them.

"Kani look! Kuki found a playmate finally!" Genki tapped and told Kani. Kani looks and responded back "Well, at least she won't wander away again!" They watched them while smiling.

Yeah, my parents were happy to see that I finally have a friend to play with. Despite my cheerful spirit, I still was afraid to ask people to play with me. Although that didn't stopped me from going to the park! I don't really know what gave me the courage to go up to him that day. Maybe because of his tough attitude? Or maybe there was some sort of other attraction that I couldn't see? But nonetheless, I am happy that I did. Otherwise, I probably would have missed my chance.

A/N: Soo who do you think it is? Well... duh Kuki! Lol, I just told you guys at the end. And I think you guys understand how the first 10 chapters will be lay out. If you still don't, then don't worry you will get it as soon as it reaches Chapter Ten. Chapter Three will be coming slower than this chapter, just telling you guys now! Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story