Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

The drama...

by pinkkissypetefreak 16 reviews

read please...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 673 words

1Exciting
"Ray. Please. Let's not do this," Gerard held both of his hands up in surrender. "We both love your sister...and I know you'd give her the world if you could. I feel the same way."

"Damn right I do. And I would. But I'd make sure your ass wasn't on it first." Ray's comment dripped contempt, and Gerard cringed at the crazed look in his eyes. They stared each other down a while longer.

"Raymond honey,..." Mrs Toro-Ortiz froze when she noticed her son's stance. He and Gerard were now nose to nose, and Ray's hands were balled into tightly clenched fists. "Oh Mary, mother of...Mikey! Bob! Frank!" She yelled over her shoulder.

The party guests swarmed like bees to the backyard and only Bob and Frank managed to make it through the crowd. Stephanie squeezed her way into the commotion, but Mikey grabbed her before she reached the door. Ray, however, ignored everyone.

"There are a billion and one women who would've given you babies, Way. But you just had to have my sister?"

"Ray, Listen...I love her."

"She's my sister Gerard. And she was off-limits to you and everyone else in the band. We were family!"

"We're family Ray...We're still family." Gerard pleaded, his eyes were watering. He'd never seen Ray this angry ever before.

"Family? Family?!!!" Ray bellowed. "None of you have had the decency to tell me about what was going on behind my back, and you have the nerve to talk to me about family? Every last one of you lied to me. Except Bob of course, cause you never tell him anything either, obviously. Our 'family' is made up of liars and back stabbers. And my sister, my baby sister...She cried to me. About how her baby's Father didn't want her, didn't want anything to do their little girl. And I believed her. I hated the guy, Gerard. I hated you! She was the biggest fake out of all of you!"

"Ray! Stop this!" Mrs. Toro-Ortiz snapped.

"Yeah, that's quite enough, Son..." His Father added.

"And you two..." He paused to glare at his parents.

"Raymond..." His Father raised an eyebrow as if he was daring his son to continue.
He didn't. He turned back towards Gerard.

"If I would've known this was going to happen, I would've allowed Mikey to see Stephanie all those years ago. I'd rather have had it been him a thousand times over, than you." He spat, pushing his way into the house. "I'm leaving. And I don't want any of you to try and call me. I need to sort this shit out..." Ray said, heading for his car with Christa trailing behind him.

Gerard pushed his hair from his forehead in frustration. "Damn it!" He cursed.

"Ok, ok. Nothing else to see here dudes...Show's over...let's move people." Bob stated, ushering everyone back into the house, and leaving Gerard in Mikey, Frank and Stephanie's care.

Stephanie rushed to his side, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I'm so sorry honey." She said, as he returned the hug.

"No. I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. And all the rest of you too. This is my fault. All my fault."
He muttered, and they wrapped up in a group hug.

"Don't worry. All he needs is time to cool off. Everything will be fine soon." Frank replied.



A few days later....

Alicia was sitting across Stephanie's bed as she and Simone laughed at Mikey and Gerard's
"construction" of the baby's crib. He'd finally moved all of his things into her apartment, and they were designing little Jaimee's nursery.

She browsed through her buzznet page, checking on the endless amount of messages from hundreds of kids. Smiling at the cute comments left on her photos. She clicked out to the main page, and her eyes grew three times their normal size when she saw the headline:


My Chem's Toro says: It's all over! Click to find out more...



it's short, sure. but it is an update.... ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story