Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

I'm Not Okay

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

The band meets their new (crazy and outgoing) merch girl. An instant friendship blossoms between her and Audrey. And an instant crush forms between her and one of the boys...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 479 words

0Unrated
"Well that's the last of the bags." Aaron said after he loaded the bus with our shit. We had a tour bus. Not a dinky van like last tour. A real, huge, gorgeous bus! I was terribly excited. Our manager Trent walked up to me and the rest of the band with a girl by his side. She had black, extremely long hair. There was red and blue throughout it and her bangs were swept to the side. She was small with clothed that were similar to my own. Trashy and cheap. She was cute. And it was obvious Danny thought the same for his eyes bulged when she smiled shyly at him. But what caught my eye about her was her shirt. The words "My Chemical Romance" was written across it.

"Alicia, Danny, Audrey and Aaron. I would like you to meet your merch girl. This is Lauren Watts." She stepped forward and shook all our hands.

"I go by Zui. Zui Suicide." Her hand lingered in Danny's a little longer than everyone elses.

"No way. You're a suicide girl?" I asked her. She looked at my shocked.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you realized that!"

"Suicide girls are the shit."

"Thanks!" We all walked onto the bus. Everyone sat in the front but I made my way to the back. I brought my laptop with me and checked our fan sites, myspace, live journals etc. a little while after Zui entered the back.

I looked up from the laptop and smiled. She smiled back.

"Mind if I join you? It's a little crazy up there." I heard faint screams from the front and laughed.

"Of course."

"You like The Used?" She must have been looking at my itunes list which was up on the screen.

"Love them. One of my favourites." I looked at her shirt once again. "Is that a band?"

"My Chemical Romance? Yeah. They're like amazing! If you like The Used you'd like them."

"I'm gonna check them out right now." I typed in there name on itunes. Two albums came up on the screen. My account held 100 dollars so I bought both albums.

"I'm not Okay is the best song on 'Three Cheers'." I clicked on the song title curiously. The sounds of heavy guitars and drums filled the small room in which we sat in. Zui mouthed the words as a boy began to sing words of pain and misery. I instantly interpreted it to be a song about high school and never fitting in. this was my anthem. And at that moment I instantly fell in love with the boy Zui called Gerard Way. I instantly fell in love with Frank Iero, Bob Bryar, Ray Toro and Mikey Way. I instantly knew this was my new favourite band. It made me feel at home...in a weird twisted, horror movie type of way.
Sign up to rate and review this story