Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't slow down your gonna crash

Chapter one: I know that i can't make you stay but where's your heart?

by xCamisadox 0 reviews

She was the outsider. The goody goody. But when her best friend leaves to pursue his dream. her life flips and she get's caught up in things that aren't her style. When this friend returns can he...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 207 words

0Unrated
"I can't believe it"

"I know wer're graduating. It's so surreal we are like adults" i smiled at my best friend.
Brendon.
Brendon Urie.

We were the outsiders. the emos. The punks or whatever else they called us.

Together though we were invincible. We were the Ant and dec. Batman and robin or even the Peter and Patrick of Nevada. He was my rock. My hommie. My diva. My bitch. We were like brother and sister. Never anything further. Tbh he was a bit dorky looking. he had huge lips and goofy glasses. His eyes though. His eyes were amazing.


"Clarrisia York"
This is it. my moment of glory. The second that parchment hit my hand was the second i was free.


A/N: yep new story.
I promised myself that i wouldn't post this till i had finished the angel from my nightmare. but i having serious writers block with that. And i like this story. It's different to any other plots i've had.
Reveiws as always are loved :)
Sorry about the shortness too.
this chapter is an intro
and i'm posting the other one in like five minutes


Ref:
Chapter title: MCR-Famous last words.
Ant and dec- British tv hosts.
Peter and Patrick- Fob cuties :]
Sign up to rate and review this story