Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Savior

by romanceisdead11 4 reviews

and i knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1584 words - Complete

3Exciting
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Ten:
The Savior
"And I knew that the lights of the city were too heavy for me."

RANDILYN'S POV

I pulled the hood over my head as I stepped out into the rain. I was hoping to get an hours worth of hunting in before I had to go off and play vigilante with the guys.
I had been hunting for a week now, and the first time I went I took the guys with me. After seeing me, a ravenous pile of thirst, hunt they decided it might be best if I go alone. I didn't mean to scare them, but this is how a vampire was. We hunted, we killed, and we drank the blood of others. Except for me it was poor hopeless little animals. I prayed on the sick and lonely because I could not catch disease or that emotion which gave me loneliness.
I heard a noise come from the dumpster across the street. I ducked into the shadows, and watching with careful eyes I saw a masked raccoon come out of the green metal trash pit eating something. 'Mm dinner,' I thought to myself looking at the plump little animal. It had been truly eating well.
On the count of thy holy number three I raced across the street, and grabbed the fury animal, broke its neck before it could feel my teeth sink into its poor helpless body. The warm metallic taste of the blood poured over my lips like a poison. I moaned into the flow of the still rushing blood from the poor creatures last heart beats. I sighed taking the creature and putting it back into the dumpster. I wiped the remaining blood from my chin.
Drinking animal blood was actually satisfying. I didn't need human blood to appease my hunger. I silently laughed at this, and began to walk towards the sight where I would be meeting the guys.
As I walked underneath the pale full moon I began to think of the recent things that had happened.
My nightmares had grown even more violent if that was even possible. I kept telling Pete, but he said that they would stop. He even had nightmares, and his stopped. But I knew mine wouldn't cease. He would continue to haunt my mind until I gave myself over to him.
But on the good side our way of killing vampires by burning them was a success. After my first hunt we had burned the two vampires and they were gone. Not one of the other vampire gangs knew about this, and we were sure to have a secret weapon.
I started to hum while walking, and I knew it was one of the songs Pete's band played. They had been practicing like mad for a week. Apparently they got a gig, and I didn't know about it. It kind of upset me that Pete didn't tell me, but I would be there anyway, cheering them on.
I arrived at the sight, and I hid in the darkness just in case anybody came by. And in the darkness I waited.

PETE'S POV

We arrived at the meet sight, and I didn't see Randi anywhere. I then saw a slender figure walk out of the darkness, and Patrick locked the doors of the car.
"Open the door you ass. It's Randi," Joe said hitting him in the back of the head.
Patrick unlocked the door then turned around, and smacked Joe in the face, "You fucker."
"Hey guys settle down. Okay save your strength for the vamps," Randi said sitting down in the seat beside me.
"Have a good breakfast?" Andy asked.
She smiled, "Yes, raccoon."
"Oh, how uncivilized," Patrick said putting the car in gear and backing out.
She glared at him, "Well, I'm not going to eat humans."
"Yeah, but you could have picked a cat or something. I mean nobody likes cats. They're fucking annoying," he argued back.
She shook her head, "I'm not going to argue with you about this. It's fucking ridiculous."
As Patrick was backing out he hit a fence. "Damn it!" We all started laughing wildly, and he just put the car in drive, and went on fuming.
A few minutes later we were driving through Main Street waiting for any fights to break out among vampire clans, so, far so good.
I guess it was a good thing when we didn't have to fight sometimes. But other times, like these were the guys were restless, they needed a good fight, and we got one.
"Patrick, over there, the punks, they're getting excited about something," Randi said pointing to a corner of the street.
Patrick parked the car, and we all got out. Randi, seeming always ready for a fight, approached them first.

RANDILYN'S POV

When I approached the group of punks I saw a girl standing in the middle. It then occurred to me that I felt empathy for her. I knew her situation I knew what it felt like to be huddled by a bunch of vampires. I quickly jumped in. "Well, hello boys. Are we having problems tonight?" I asked.
They girl looked at me. She was a few inches shorter then me, and she had light brown wavy hair. Her eyes were a honeycomb brown, and underneath all the fear and anger there was bravery that was ready to be ushered out.
"You get out of here you vampire tramp," one very burly vampire man answered to me.
"Did you hear what they just said to her, Andy?" Patrick asked him playfully as they approached.
He took in a breath. "Yeah dude, you never call her a vampire. She hates that."
"You guys better have your guard up," Joe said.
"Oh, what is a tiny little thing like her going to do to me?" he asked looking at Joe.
I tapped the man on the shoulder so he would look at me. "This," I said while pushing my palm forward and hitting him right in the nose.
"Bitch!" he yelled holding his nose.
We then started in a full out brawl and about halfway through the girl got away, but not without taking one look at me. The look: was of thank you, and I couldn't have done it without you.
The truth was I couldn't have done it without her either.

PETE'S POV

After we finished out the vampires, and made a bonfire with their bodies we headed back to the warehouse. When we walked in Randi headed straight for our room. She opened the door walked in, and slammed it shut.
"What wrong with her?" Patrick asked.
I shrugged. "I guess I should go see."
They all nodded. "Try not to get hit by anything!" Andy yelled after me.
I walked to see her looking out the window. "Love, are you alright?" She turned to me with a glare. "If there was something wrong I would have you tell me," I said.
"When are you going to do it, Pete?" she asked quietly still looking out the window.
"What?"
"When are you going to do it?"
"Do what?"
"When are you going to take my virginity, Peter?! When am I going to feel your hands on me, feel you inside me? I mean come on I want it to happen already."
"Well, Randi I had no idea."
"Well, you should have known. The teasing was fine for a while Pete, but now I want it to happen. I want to hear you moan into my ears. I want your lips to touch every inch of my body. I want -," I cut her off by going towards her and kissing her.

RANDILYN'S POV

"I want -," be he cut me off by kissing me. 'This was certainly much better,' I said to myself.
I felt his callused hands move under my shirt, and up my stomach to take if off. I then removed his shirt in return. He then removed my bra, and his hands started to massage my breasts. I moaned into him as he moved his kisses to my neck.
Somehow we kicked our shoes and socks off, and he was now playing with the waistband of my jeans. "Just fucking do it already!" I said rather loudly.
He did. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. He placed his hands inside my jeans on the inside of my thighs, and moved my pants down with ease. I moaned again, and he chuckled in response.
I quickly shed him of his girl pants, and his boxers. He was still playing with me though. He would place his hand strategically in a place that would make arch my back. I was so involved in the passion that I hardly noticed he disrobed me of my undies.
Again he placed his hand there again, and I arched so that he would be in me. Our pace was steady at first. We were synchronized. I could feel the rhythm in my head. 'Kiss her, kiss her.'
He then took the beat up like a remix, and I could feel him harden. The pace quickened again, and we both climaxed as he released.
After a few seconds of rest Pete got up, and carried me to the coffin. While in his arms I settled into that death like sleep.

A/N: Hey guys. There you go. Thanks for your sympathy on my eye it's clearing up. Hope you like it. Let me know how you feel
Sign up to rate and review this story