Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Secret Girls

Part 11 ~ Our Love, The End~

by hyperballad13 9 reviews

Upon hearing of Patrick's engagement, Erica, his close friend, has to come to terms with her own emotions for him, and let them go. Should Erica give up on her feelings for Patrick or confess all, ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 616 words

2Original
The next morning

(And a night of amazing sex later)

Erica felt the warm glow aftermath tingle through her body as she stirred with the dawn. When she awoke she began to worry. Thinking it had all been a dream. But once she had felt Patrick's breath upon her naked skin she smiled. Turning her body to face him in deep slumber. Wow, fucking wow, she thought as every memory of the past 24 hours came flooding back to her. Each moment from anger to pure unadulterated lust flittered until she focused on one thing. Patrick. After months of longing and craving for this moment, she found it outstanding that they were now entwined in her bed. Her heart was beating. Alive within her chest. This was the moment.

She checked the time and found that it was still early morning. But the excited buzz that her cells were dancing too meant she couldn't fall back asleep. She removed herself from her bed and grabbed a few loose clothes that had been thrown on the floor in a fit of passion. Erica beam on her face seemed permanent though it did not ache. It sat comfortably with her happiness. Erica strolled over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She stared at herself for a while. Her hanging belly, her large breasts, her insecurities, all had disappeared. She was beginning to see just the beauty that she possessed. She winked at herself. Feeling a momentary lapse of guilt. The passed events had gone quickly, and she felt sorry for Debbie. However, as she still had an apartment to clean, it passed. She was content. Erica grabbed the toothbrush and began to brush her teeth. The charm bracelet jingled on her wrist.

Wait a second, Erica paused, Charm bracelet? Erica looked down at her arm. She gasped and dropped the toothbrush. It clanged as it fell into the sink. Her mouth was full open as she raised her wrist to study it. Sure enough it was the exact same bracelet that she had wished for a month ago. The roses and the diamonds. Each detail exactly how she remembered it. Perfect. Unique. She stepped back and spun around. Finding that Patrick had been watching the scene. Leaning in the arch of the door.

"Surprise," he whispered to her. Watching her astonishment. Erica's eyes had glazed over with joyful tears.

"Patrick, oh my god - "

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?" she said strolling over to him, "Patrick I love it but - "

He used his hand to interrupt her. "It's stunning, for a stunning girl."

"Patrick, I don't know what to say, this is - "

"You don't have to say anything."

"I think a thank you is in order though."

"No," Patrick shook his head, "No you deserved this. I knew you wanted it the moment you saw it. I saw the look in your eyes. The off handed way you didn't want me to buy it for Debbie."

"When did you? I mean-"

Patrick laughed nervously, "I bought it pretty much as soon as you left me shopping. I've been meaning to give it to you, was hoping for a birthday or something, but this is more special."
Erica let the tears cascade down. Her took her hand and pulled her towards him. Holding her close. She breathed in his glorious scent, the beat of his heart.

"Why?" she asked still embraced.

"Because it is perfect," he stuttered slightly, " like you."

Erica held him stronger and closer. "I love you" she whispered, feeling the wonderful power of true love

The End
*
Ciao Bella
(AN: There should be a couple of one shot stories about Erica and Patrick coming soon ^_^)
Sign up to rate and review this story