Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

Secret's out

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

OOOhhhhh someone will know bout the pregnancy.... amazing....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1201 words

0Unrated
The alarm started beeping and Shannel moaned and turned it off and got up. She sighed; she didn't have a good night sleep. She moaned again and sprang up and ran to the bathroom which was unfortunately occupied. Shannel banged on the door, "I need to get in, hurry up!"
"Well you have to wait..." said her older sister Melanie.
"Please Mel, I have to get in!" she banged more.
Their mother walked up the stairs with a panicked look on her face.
"Shannel, why are you banging the door like that?" she asked.
"Mum..." then she put her hand on her mouth.
Her mother knocked on the door, "Mel open the door, now"
Just when Melanie came out with a scoff, Shannel couldn't hold too much longer and vomited.

Everyone's faces were shocked well except her mother that had her suspicions. Shannel started sobbing and quickly pushed Melanie out and locked the bathroom's door.
"Stupid Shannel, stupid Shannel, stupid Shannel" she chanted by gritting her teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was pale and she had slight bags under her eyes, her lips were pale pink and her green eyes were dull and colourless. She quickly looked through the draw to find anything sharp. Finally she found small scissors; she smirked at the look of it. She rolled her sleeve and she cut her wrist open as crimson coloured blood poured out. She closed her eyes as pain has consumed her. Tears fell down her cheek as pain consumed her.

Her day was pretty much lasted like this; she just stayed in her room while her family separately went out. That evening while Shannel looked out the window while writing poetry, her door knocked. Shannel decided to ignore it; she didn't want to deal with her family now. The door knocked again, Shannel sighed, "Go away I'm sleeping" she called out.
"Can I come in, Shannel?"
"Mum?" she asked. She got up and opened the door slightly. "What happened?"
"Can I come in?" she asked again.
"Uh...sure" she fully opened the door as her mother walked in and turned towards her. "Close the door" she instructed.
Shannel did as she was told.
"Ok Shannel, today in the morning..." started off her mother.
"Oh mum, I was just sick, that's all so don..."
"That's why I bought you this" he mother interrupted and took something out of her bag. Shannel's eyes almost popped out of her head, "Mum! Are you... what's that for?"
"It's for you, to see if you are pregnant"
"Mum, how did you..." Shannel couldn't finish off her sentence.
"Oh please, I'm your mother and I went through the same things before"
"Mum... I don't need to do that test"
"Oh yes you do, why would you say that?"
"Because...because..." she looked down playing with her fingers.
Her mother put her hands on Shannel's shoulders, "don't tell me you already know"
Shannel at first hesitated then nodded her head.
"Ok in a way I'm angry, but I'm happy as well. I mean you could get married just before the baby is born and live happily ever after... So whose thee dad?" her mother was smiling.
Shannel sighed, "Mum can't we talk about this some other time?"
Her smile dropped, "Don't tell me you dont know who the father is..."
"No, no..." tears welled up in Shannel's eyes, "He doesn't know..."
"Well tell him then"
"I can't mum..." she paused and played with her fingers again, "I...I don't want this baby"
"But darling you have to tell him... what's his name anyways, do I know him?"
"No you don't"
"Ok if you don't want this baby then don't but you have to tell him so he could pay..."
Shannel suddenly erupted, "See that's the problem, he is I don't know where, he didn't give me his fucking phone number and he doesn't care about me..." she kneeled to the ground and put her hands on her face, "I'm just a fan" she lowered her voice.
"What do you mean? You don't know him? Was this a one night stand?" she yelled.
Shannel was now crying, "I don't know him mum! He's a celebrity; he doesn't care about a stupid girl!"
Her mother kneeled down next to her and held her shoulders and shook her while shouting more, "You had a one night stand with a mean! You idiot! You slut! You have disgraced the family!"
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Shannel cried.
"Shannel go find him!"
"Ok...ok"
Her mother walked towards the door and turned, "No one knows about this"
Shannel nodded as her mother walked out the door. She started crying as she got up and go the razor, "Stupid Shannel, why did you have to go to that stupid concert anyway?" she mumbled as she cut herself. She was about to cut more when she heard a vibrating sound came from under her bed. It was Rachel again.
"Hey" she answered.
"Hello Shannel, how are you?" asked Rachel.
"Just fine, you?"
"Perfect. So perfect that I'm asking you to go out with me... you know like the shops and stuff. I so gotta buy some new clothes..."
"Hmm... ok"
"Ok see ya in like an hour k?"
"Hmm"
"Bye!"
Shannel switched off the phone.

**

Rachel checked her watch again, 'How late is this girl going to be' she thought as she sighed. She looked up and smirked, Shannel was power walking towards her.
"I am so sorry!" Shannel said when she reached her.
"No Worries" Rachel replied back. Then she checked Shannel out, "Hey Shannel, did you lose weight?"
Shannel looked at Rachel half surprised, "um... I don't know"
"And you're so pale..." she went on.
Shannel sighed, "Can we just sit somewhere?
Rachel nodded, "Starbucks it is"
Shannel sighed again, Rachel loves going to Starbucks because apparently celebrities go there.

"Shannel, I thought you hated chocolate?" asked Rachel.
They were sitting at one of the tables at Starbucks and Shannel couldn't help but eat chocolate.
"Rachel can you stop asking me these questions like that, its like we haven't seen each other for years" Shannel rolled her eyes.
"But you've changed, I mean I don't know. After the MCR concert it feels like I don't know you anymore"
"Like how?"
"Like first you didn't call me and you didn't answer my calls and you don't go on and ramble on how hot Gerard was or how cool the concert was and you don't even ramble on about what happened at backstage... hey wait a second" she paused, "Did anything bad happen at the concert or at backstage?"
Shannel gave a fake laugh, "No look" she held Rachel's hand, "I'm ok, I promise. I'm just stressed out a little"
Rachel nodded but still didn't believe her.
"Oooh...lesbians, hey Bob, get us some popcorn, we have to watch"
The girls turned towards the voice.
"Shit mother..." started Rachel.
"Why God, why do you have to do this to me?" Shannel looked up and she got up off her seat.






Please leave review.... i know u cant be bothered but i need it... pretty please with a cherry on top?
Sign up to rate and review this story