Categories > TV > House > Get to Know Him

Get to Know Him

by MissLady 2 reviews

"You're not sensitive. As a matter of fact, you're a selfish bastard with no sense of emotion for anyone," Wilson explained. "So, there has to be a reason for your concern." "I think you gave me...

Category: House - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gregory House, James Wilson - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 329 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You're not sensitive. As a matter of fact, you're a selfish bastard with no sense of emotion for anyone," Wilson explained. "So, there has to be a reason for your concern."
"I think you gave me hurty-feelings," House pouted. "You're mean." He stood and leaned on his cane as he picked up a file from his desk. He took a step forward, but Wilson took a leap and blocked his way, narrowing his dark gaze.
"Explain," he said lowly. "Now would be nice." House furrowed his brow, as if mulling over words, but then his face went lax and he smiled.
"Uh...no." With that, he moved around the Oncologist and toward the door. Wilson whipped around and moved into the direct walking path of the other doctor. House sighed and shifted his weight, rolling his steely blue eyes. "What?" He asked.
Wilson took a step toward his coworker, intentionally invading his space. House smirked. Honestly, he knows better than this... House knew Wilson wasn't one to create conflict. He just wasn't. And the attempt at an actual physical threat was just....well, it was actually cute. "Tell me," Wilson demanded, though his tone was light.
"James," House started, using the other doctor's first name, stressing it. Wilson cocked his head to the side and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for an answer he wouldn't leave without. House sighed again. "What do you want to know?"
"I want to know why the hell you're being sensitive...to everyone." House smiled gently, knowing the answer was oh-so-obvious, but Wilson hadn't yet learned to read his oh-so-sarcastic other half. The limping doctor traced a finger along the Oncologist's jaw and leaned into his ear.
"It's not everyone. Just you." He lightly brushed his lips along Wilson's throat and moved away, out the door, and off to file paperwork that he didn't even have done. The shudder produced by his actions was enough to make the walk worth while.


**End
Sign up to rate and review this story