Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

chpter 3

by jillz 0 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 264 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN MCR (even though secretly I wish I did lol )


Bob Bryar was shocked when he heard what Gerard had done. Bob was just as worried as the rest of the band He had always hoped that Gerard would go through her depression.

Bob was a recent member of Mcr, so he hadn't known the guys for that long. But eh missed mikey as much as the others. But he missed Mikey like hell. Mikey ahd always been te friendliest of the boys and had been like a little brother to him.

"Oh Gerard what have you done?" Bob muttered as he drove toward Belleville cemetery. He walked towards Mikeys grave where he sat thinking about what to sya.

"Mikey, please give your brother the strength to move on with his life. He misses you, hell I miss you we all mis you. But after he bought that bottle of vodka , I don't know where he's going. I'm worried about him. I know you'd be worried about him too. But mikey he needs a sign that everything's gonna be okay. He needs you so badly we all need you. Mikey if you can hear me please give him a sign" Bob said standing up and looking down at mikey's grave.

"I am not afraid to keep on living, I and not afraid to walk this world alone, honey if you stay I'll be forgiven nothing you can say will stop me going home." bob said to himself as he decided to look for Gerard.


HOPE U LIKE IT R&R PLEASE
Sign up to rate and review this story