Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

In front of Konoha

by kristinia 0 reviews

They find a strange woman in front of Konoha, no hitaite(headband), nothing showing that she belonged to a village.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 945 words

-1MarySue
"I don't wanna go anywhere! I just want to stay in bed and sleep Sakura-chan!" Naruto whined rubbing his eyes to free them from sleep. He had blonde slightly spiked hair and startling blue eyes. "Naruto you baka! Shut it! Tsunade-sama has called for Team 7 to go see her at her office." Sakura, a pinked haired emerald eyed girl said annoyed. Her pink hair went to her chin since she cut it because of a incident during their first try at the Chuunin Exam. None of them on Team 7 would talk about that time seeing that it was a sore subject for the three of them.

Sasuke had the mark and had gone crazy at the sight of Sakura in a bad condition, Sakura had been injured and almost failed in protecting her two teammates who meant the world to her and Naruto because he had been unconcious and couldn't do anything at all. When Itachi, Sasuke's older brother had found out, and was their sensei, he was beyond pissed. They had never seen him so angry. They could still feel the cold rage if they cared to remember. Kakashi had gone silent and had left for a few days and when he returned over his shoulder was a Sound ninja's unconcious body.

Whatever they did to that Sound nin they didn't know nor did they care enough to ask. It had taken even longer to calm Itachi who had left for two weeks without word, or even how he was. He didn't tell anyone where he went or why he left but Team 7 knew. They just didn't tell because they didn't want anyone to know and because they wanted Itachi to have his space and his privacy. Naruto looked down sadness tinting his eyes as he said softly," Gomen nasai, Sakura-chan. I wish I had been awake then so that I could have protected you." "Naruto I didn't need protection, I was doing the protecting. You have nothing to be sorry for." Sakura stated as she sent him a smile.

Naruto sent her a grateful smile as they enterred the building then walked up the stairs towards her office. Sakura knocked once when a voice commanded," Enter." The two enterred and bowed slightly to Tsunade, the Godaime Hokage in respect. She waved their bows aside and the two joined the rest of their team. "Hello Kakashi-sensei, Itachi-sensei, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said in greeting while flashing them a smile. "Sakura." Kakashi, their silver haired mysterious sensei said smiling back. He had a mask over his mouth and nose, his headband covering his left eye which covered the Sharingan.

Itachi, Sasuke's older brother just nodded, he had raven black hair and onyx eyes with two lines leading from his eyes and diagnol from his nose. He was usually quiet and cold but he always was concerned for the three's safety. He was also a 'Konoha bishounen' and on the street among the women he was the number one. Sasuke, Sakura's love, had pale white skin, raven black hair and onyx eyes. His hair spiked up in the back and he gazed at Sakura before nodding his head towards her and grunted," Hn." Sakura shook her head amused, she didn't expext anything more from either of the Uchiha brother's she really didn't.

Sakura looked at the four guys with a soft look. She trusted these four with her life and she would risk her life to save them. She didn't care how much they told her that she shouldn't risk her life and had only replied that they were the family she doesn't have and she would of course risk her life for them. They had looked surprised but she saw the quick flash of pleasure go through the Uchiha's eyes. They obviously felt honored that, Sakura, who was a known beauty and also known for her kindness and in most cases her brains, chose them as the family she didn't have. Kakashi had been pleased and had hugged her whispering that she would never be alone. Naruto was the most shocked other than the Uchiha's, and he had cried hugging her tightly until Itachi had to pry him off of her.

Kakashi was the protective father over her, scaring away suitors with his dangerous layed back attitude. Sasuke was the protective teammate and friend scaring away suitors if Kakashi didn't. He also harbored feelings for her and only recently did the two start dating. So he was the protective boyfriend. Itachi the protective older brother, when Kakashi or Sasuke didn't scare them away he certainly did. All he had to do was narrow his eyes and glare with mild contempt and the suitors would go off running. Naruto was the protective brother even if he was younger, he scared anyone who would dare get close to her, even if it was her friends.

"Your mission is to go and give the Kazekage, this letter. It holds vital information so this mission is being classified as
A-Rank Mission." Tsunade stated. "A-Rank?! Sugoi!" Naruto exclaimed and Tsunade growled before snarled out," Go! Now!" They then left in a hurry.

________

"Who is that?" Sakura asked looking at the person laying in the Gate way with people crowding to the sides murmuring with worry and concern. "Someone should go get Tsunade." Anko, a jonin, stated. She had purple hair and brown eyes. Anko walked over to the person and kneeled down beside her before flipping her over and Kakashi asked," Anything useful to identify her with?" "No. Nothing at all. No headband, or anything." Anko answered obviously confused. She had the equipment of a ninja but no headband protector at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story