Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

Love And Loss But Mostly Loss

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

Someone special just passed away. Way to ruin the party! And Audrey is veering down a bad road again. Is her addiction back to stay?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 700 words

0Unrated
"Come on Alicia! Do it." Zui slurred. The MCR boys plus the Evident Fury kids plus boredom plus a lot of beer equals a dance party. Danny and Aaron ran around the bus and put strobes lights all over. what is wrong with us?

We were forcing Alicia to give Mikey this creepy lap dance thing she always did when she was drunk. It was funny but sexy. It got me all hot and sweaty!

Mikey's eyes were almost popping out of his head. Everything looked funnier with strobe lights flickering. Alicia sat down and laughed while Danny pulled my up from my seat.

"What are you doing?"

"Do your dance."

"Huh?"

"Do THE dance!"

"THE dance?! No!" Danny ran to the cd player and switched it to this cheesy B2K song I listened to when I was like twelve. I shook my head and he switched it to Erfquake from Family Force 5.

Everyone always told me I was the Krumping Queen*. So I'd always do it if someone asked and it was apparent they were asking. So I just started doing my thing.

Gerard's Point of View

Holy shit that girl could dance. Yeah I was pretty drunk but still. I've never seen anything like that. Not even in those sick hip hop videos. Seriously I think I just had an orgasm.

She eventually stopped and sat back down. Even though my vision was pretty blurry, I could make out the features of her face. All I did was look at her all night. She glanced back at me a few times but I don't think she got the point. I wanted her.

Right then and there. In the middle of the fucking room. Even with everyone sitting there, watching. I didn't even care. I was so close to just jumping on her. But I somehow contained myself.


Audrey's Point of View

After having an argument with myself on weather I should rip of Gerard's pants in the middle of our dance party my phone started buzzing in my pocket.

The number was not familiar. I answered it curious to who I would be. After saying hello someone sobbed into the phone,

"Audrey?"

"Uh yes. Who is this?"

"Its Hanna." Hanna? Weird. Why was she calling from an odd number? And why was she crying? I just talked to her this morning. she was fine.

"What's going on, Han?"

"He's gone."

"What? Who's gone?"

"Dave." Dave. That was my father's name. my mind raced back to my father. The man who gave me life, the man who was diagnosed with cancer a year ago. The man who they told me had four years to live. Four years my ass. They lied to me and I hope they burn in the firey pits of hell.

"Are you kidding?"

"I would never. I'm so sorry Audrey. I'm at the hospital with your mom. I'm so sorry." I heard another sob and shut the phone. I turned to everyone and announced I would be going back to the bus.

I was walking trying to collect my thoughts and emotions. Matt came from around a corner and pulled on my arm. I looked over and behind him sat the party bus of the night.

"Come join the party!"

"Not now Matt."

"Just for a second! Please?" I didn't even think about it. I just went. When I entered the smokey bus I began tearing up. not from the smoke but the situation. My sadness turned to anger and hate by the time I reached the back of the bus. I saw some guys sitting at a table. A mirror and dollar bill rolled up in their fingers. On the mirror lay a substance I had longed for, for a while. I snatched the dollar and mirror from the stranger and sniffed a line. They cheered and patted me on the back as I finished up two more lines.

I left the party and stumbled back to my bus oblivious to what was going on. I couldn't see or think or feel. It made me happy.




*Krumping Queen: krumping is a hip hop dance in case you didn't know. Go watch music videos!
Sign up to rate and review this story