Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

You're Like Puppy

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

She's finally admiting why she's down. But when will she admit her real problem?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 371 words

0Unrated
"Please tell me what's wrong!" Gerard had been harassing me all day. I whipped around pissed.

"Fine! fine! My dad died of cancer three days ago! That's what happened!" I turned back around and continued to walk to my bus. He followed me trying to comfort me in some way. I didn't listen to anything he said. I didn't want help. I was fine.

I stormed onto my bus. Of course he followed. The news was playing on the small tv. How? I don't know being we didn't get cable. Maybe the guys set something up.

"Will you quit following me? You're like a freaking puppy!"

"I want to help you!"

"I don't need help. I'm fine."

"You moped in your bed for three days."

"I was coping!"

"Coping my ass. You were moping."

"Its all the same now a days."

"Audrey you-" I pushed him into the wall, hard.

"I don't need nor want your help. I'm okay!" He looked shocked then tried to hypnotize me with those hazel eyes of his. I looked behind him and out the window into the dark night.

"You're not okay! Why cant you just be vulnerable for once!?"

"Fine! I'm not o-fucking-kay! Are you happy you asshole!?" I shoved him into the wall again. He laughed after he recovered from being thrown into the wall and came to hug me.

I couldn't deny him. It was totally impossible for me. I hugged him back and enjoyed every second of it.

"I hate you." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I love you too." He said with a laugh and kissed my head.
"Movie?" I was in the mood for a horror flick.

"Of course." We settled on The Evil Dead.

A little into the beginning of the movie Gerard grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry about your dad. I know what its like to lose someone so close."

"Thank you. I'm sorry about your grandmother. I know she passed away recently."

"You know, she would have loved you." I laughed.

"My dad would have loved /you/." I saw him smile from the corner of my eye and kissed him on the cheek. I then put my head on his shoulder and continued watching the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story