Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Name

by kristinia 0 reviews

"The woman is to stay with Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha for the time being. Got it?" Tsunade asked with deadly sweetness. "...." No one said anything as the door opened and the woman stood there in the...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 943 words

0Unrated
Tsunade sat at her desk and put her head in her hands. Team 7 watched with slight worry over their Hokage. She looked like she was ready to drink herself to sleep at any moment. "What about the woman? What are we going to do her?" Itachi asked out of no where and Tsunade looked up wearily and answered," She's staying in the hospital over night. We'll deal with everything tomorrow. Where she will be staying and with who. Everything will be dealt with tomorrow."

"Ah." Itachi said before disappearing and Sasuke followed his example shortly followed by Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi leaving Tsunade alone. "God... I need some sake." Tsunade muttered putting her head on her desk and groaning. God did she hate the job of being a Hokage and all the things that came with that said title.
___________

"What do you think that she is going to do with that woman?" Sakura asked turning to look at Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto and Kakashi who were walking her home since it was getting late. Sasuke kept quiet as he finally answered," I don't know. The most logical and safest place here in Konoha is with the Hyuuga's. So that's the logical choice." "Sasuke-kun, when have you ever known Tsunade-sama to do the logical thing?" Sakura asked eyebrow raised in question at the younger Uchiha brother.

Sasuke shrugged and answered," Never." "Exactly she never has." Sakura stated as she looked up at the sky a slight smile on her face as the four males walked beside her silently. "Sakura why don't you move into a friend's house?" Kakashi asked and it seemed that it had been on the others minds as well seeing that they all turned to her causing her to blink. "I don't know. It's never crossed my mind really." Sakura answered truthfully and the four looked at her.

"Sakura.... it may be for your own good if you move with someone. It could be one of us if you don't want to move in with one of your female friends. We'd protect you with our lives." Kakashi stated and Sakura smiled softly towards the four as she stood in front of her door. "I will think about it, Kakashi-sensei. Goodnight Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke-kun, Itachi-sensei, Naruto." Sakura stated bowed slightly before turning, unlocking her door, opening her door, walked in and closed the door behind her. The males looked at each other before the four just disappeared.

NEXT MORNING
HOKAGE'S OFFICE

Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Itachi and Naruto stood before a thoroughly pissed off, sleep-deprived Tsunade. Sakura hid a sweatdrop as she watched her female sensei glare at them. "What do you want?" Tsunade asked snapping at them only for Itachi to answer coldly," We are here about what will be happening with the woman." At the mention of the woman, Tsunade's eyes softened, surprising everyone and she said," Ah. I see."

"I have decided where she is going to be staying for the time being." Tsunade stated after a few moments of silence and Itachi asked almost impatiently,"Well? Where is she going to be staying?" "This woman is to stay with Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha for the time being. Got it?" Tsunade asked with deadly sweetness. "...." No one said anything as the door opened and the woman stood there in the clothes she had been wearing when they found her. The woman looked at them with sad ebony black eyes and Itachi gave Tsunade a sharp nod before ordering," Come, we'll take you to where you will be staying."

Kakashi walked on one side of Itachi with Sasuke on the other side of Itachi. Sakura walked beside him and Naruto was on her side. The woman just walked behind them quietly leaving Tsunade alone. "I hope that, that woman will be alright." Tsunade muttered before putting her head on her desk and fell asleep.
_________

The woman followed them silently as sadness tinted her eyes. She looked down at the ground before closing her eyes. She suddenly stopped eyes snapping open in shock and the others turned to face her. "What is it?" Itachi asked coldly not wanting to stop just because the woman wanted to. "I remember my name." The woman answered as her head shot up and Itachi looked at her as he asked," What is it?" Her eyes closed and tears fell down her cheeks as she answered," Mamori. Mamori Kryn." She turned her head to the side and started running. After a few moments of shocked silence Itachi started running after the woman and the others followed. "Kuso! Why did she start running?!" Naruto asked confused and angry.
_________

"Tsunade-sama! Quick word from Itachi-san, she remembered her name and started running away! They are all chasing after her right now!" Shizune stated after busting into Tsunade's office and making her jump up in her seat. "What's her name?" Tsunade asked suddenly serious as she stood up and started walking out of the door closely followed by Shizune. "She said it was Mamori Kryn." Shizune answered panicking when Tsunade started running once outside of the building. "That name sounds familiar." Tsunade muttered and soon caught up to Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi and Itachi.

"She's fast." Kakashi said amused as they barely kept the woman in their sight when he felt Tsunade's pressence join theirs. "Oh Hokage-sama, I see you've joined us." Kakashi added and the others nodded towards Tsunade in greeting but kept their gaze on the woman who was very fast.
_________

"Run, run.... I must get away from here. But why? Why do I feel like i'm being hunted down?!" Kryn thought as she started panting slightly from the constant running.
Sign up to rate and review this story