Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How to make Brendon Urie fall in love with you in 7 days

Saturday

by prissynblack 3 reviews

The door knobbed turned and a guy stood at the front door. "Brendon We need to talk" I said pushing up my boobs. "Yeah I'm jon and I'll go get Brendon" he said walking away but when he turne...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 3231 words

1Funny
Saturday


Friday night

"Brendon put me down" I whispered in his ear.

"Honey..." my mom said. I saw her shadow in front of the curtain. Brendon put me down.

I pulled the curtain back just a little bit so it covered my body and just showed my head.

"Hey mom" I said with a grin.

"I thought I heard nosies and I just came to check on you" she said looking suspious.

"No mom..no noises up here" I replied.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to head to bed" she said walking out.

"Bye mom" I called after her. When the door was fully shut I pulled the curtian back and looked at Brendon.

"We almost got caught" I said laying my hand on my chest.

"Baby almost doesn't count" he said leaning me against the wall. Our lips clashed together and our tongues began to slide against each others. I combed my hands through his hair and he held my waist. This time our kiss was more tender and sincere. We released our lips from each other and laughed.

"That was close though" he said smiled.

"I know" I said caressing his face and looking into his eyes.

"Sam I don't know what your doing or I don't know what hold you have on me but I like it" he blushed.

"um..Brendon I think you should be going" I said.

"Oh..okay" he said.

"Not in a bad way like you need to leave but its late" I said with a smile then I jumped up and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Okay" he said getting out the tub. I turned off the water and I walked him outside.
-----
We stood in front of his car

"Brendon I think what you did today was really nice of you I mean you didn't have.." he interrupted me.

"No..you deserved it" he said going into kiss me. I kissed him back and then he relased his lips from mines and smiled. He then grabbed my hand.

"You're a great kisser" I blushed.

"You too" he laughed.

I looked at my house and back at him.

"See you soon" I said swinging our hands.

"Okay bye" he said not taking his eyes off me.

We let our hands go and I walked up the trail to my house. As I touched the door knob, I looked back and I saw his car was still parked. I smiled to myself and I looked down in a gaze. I shook my head and went inside. As I shut my door I leaned against it and slid down. Sitting up against it. I combed my hands through my hair and closed my eyes imgaining Brendon's soft lips against mines. This was a night to remember.

Saturday

Meg P.O.V

Me, Re and Lee had came over to Sam's house. After her mom had let us in we snuck up in her room. She was laying down on her bed with the cover piled over her and her left arm dangling over the bed. Lee sliently crept on the bed and hovered over her. She looked at us and snickered. I sat on her computer chair and re joined lee on the bed. They both stood on each side of her and counted silently together.

On the count of three they started to jump up and down.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" I screamed.

Sam quickly shot up with only one eye open. The girls stopped jumping and sat down next to her. When she noticed it was us, she smiled and began to rub her tired eyes.

"So I heard you pulled a all nighter" lee teased.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't" she chortled.

"Spill the beans" Re begged.

"I have no beans to spill" she sneered.

"Did you and Brendon do anything?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" a grin played along her lips.

"So she leaves us hanging even though were the ones who helped her get him" Lee said crossing her arms and looking away.

"Okay okay I'll tell you" she blurted out for lee's satisfaction.

I then jumped out the computer chair and sat in front of Sam.

"Were dieing to know" lee laid out across the bed as if she had fainted.

"Well yesterday night Brendon drove me home....." Re interrupted her.

"That is so cute" she squealed.

"Continue" I demanded as I hit Re in her arm.

"Well I asked him to come inside and he came up to my room...."

"Brendon was in your room" lee squealed while Re and her jumped up and in hysterics.

"Will you let me finish?" Sam seemed to get upset from the interruptions.

"Of course go ahead" lee and Re said in unison.

"Like I was saying" sam rolled her eyes at the Re and Lee. "I went through with step number seven and I showed him this drawing that looked as though a kindergarten drew it and he seemed surprised because I had boosted myself up to be this talented painter" she laughed.

We giggled with anticipation to know more.

"Then we got caught in the moment and made out" Sam smiled

"No you didn't" we said in a shocked unison.

"Yes we did and then we carried it to the shower" she said raising an eyebrow

"Okay now I'm officially jealous" Re reacted biting her lower lip.

"But we almost got caught by my mom" she implied

"Where's Jerry Springer when you need him" lee joked.

The girls and I laughed.

"But we didn't get caught and I decided it was time for him to go" she said

"So I guess it wasn't any all nighter " lee suggested.

"Who cares she had a freaking shower scene and I thought those only happened in movies" Meg said as if she was almost relieved.

"It was a really nice night" She was dazing off.

"Earth to Sam..I so envey you" Re whined.

"But I mean guys it's just a dare right?" Sam said getting let down by my own words.

"Yeah it is. It isn't real" Lee informed.

"Shoot down her dreams why don't you" I argued.

"Guys we can't get to caught in with this. It isn't real. Who sam is acting like isn't real. This is all a dare. Envey what? This is like a mind game were playing on Brendon" Lee informed.

"Lee sometimes you can be such a bitch" Re snapped.

"You know you love it" Lee teased.

"We have no choice" I mumbled.

"Lets forget about that for a moment" sam said

"Yeah your right" re agreed.

"So what now?" Lee asked.

"How about we go to the mall?" I suggested.

"We always go there" Re huffed.

"Then how about we go to the movies?" I suggested

"We always do that too" Lee whined

"Then about we ride around towen and be the bad ass girls we were born to be" Sam smirked.

"I mean we haven't hung out in a while. I'm up for it" I agreed.

"Me too" Re smiled.

"Yeah I'm in too" Lee sneered.

"Well how about you go downstairs while I get dressed" sam implied.

We shook our hands and walked downstairs and waited patiently in her living room.

10 minutes later we saw her mom go through the front door. We exchanged smile's with her and then she went up stairs.

Sam P.O.V

I heard a knock at my door.

"Coming" I yelled out as I went up to my door and opened it. It was my mom. I walked back into my bathroom and continued putting my make-up on. She stood under the doorframe of my bathroom.

"Sweetie I want to apologize for the other night" she said.

I didn't say anything.

"But sweetie you have you understand I am your mother and I love you but I can't handle this disrespect I'm getting from you. I know I'm not always in your face but I do keep a roof over your head, I keep food on the table, and clothes on your back. You have to give me some credit" she said choking back tears. I put my eyeliner down and looked into the sink. Her words were hitting me hard.

"Sam you've changed but I still love you and I will never stop. I didn't mean to embrass you in front of your friends. SAM I WANT TO BE GOOD MOTHER AND I'm TRYING" she cried. I then ran up to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Mom I love you" I cried.

"I love you too" she said as if she was out of breathe.

"Mom you didn't do anything bad the other night. You were just doing your job..being my mother" I said looking into her eyes.

"Thanks" she lipped.

"No thank you" I chuckled.

"You know what sweetie, I really like the boy you brought over yesterday and I think you two look good together"

I let my mom go. "I can't love him" I whined.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Well me and the girls made up this dare thing and this whole thing between him and I is just a joke..dare matter fact" I confessed.

"Does he know about this?"

"No that's the problem" I hissed.

"Do you really like him?" she asked.

"Yeah I do mama, but hes totally opposite from me. For starters hes a very famous musician and I'm just an 18 year old girl who I doesn't know what shes wants in life"

"This is all I'm going to tell you. Do what your heart says. Not your friends, Not that boy, not me, do what you think is right"

"But I don't know what's right"

"You will baby. Trust me you will" she smiled kissing me on my forhead.

"Thanks mom" I said wiping a stranded tear.

"Your welcome" she said walking up to my door. As she stood in the door she looked at me and smiled, then she left.

---------

"Oh it feels good to be freeeeeeee" Megan said expanding her words as she swung higher on her swing.

"The breeze feels good through my hair" Re said as she swung next to megan.

"You earthy people go hug a tree and protest" lee yelled from the bench's she was sitting at.

"You know what we will" Megan yelled back.

"Don't test me bitch" re yelled pointing a finger at Lee.

"You know you love me" she laughed.

"NO AND YES" Re and meg said in unison.

"I love you" I said hitting her lap.

"I love you too" she replied.

"1,2,3" meg counted as her and re jumped off the swing and came to sit with us.

"I'm tired" Re said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Well that whens you've worked some muscle" I patted her head as if I was her mom teaching her something new.

"Oh yea" she giggled.

Just then 2 boys who could be identified as skaters walked up to us.

"Hot boy alert" lee sang to us.

"Um..are you Samantha?" one boy asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Well I have you for gym..but we've never talked" he said.

"Oh yeah...Joshua?" I said trying to get his name.

"Yeah. Well I heard you were going to be having Panic! At the disco come perform at prom. Is it true?"

I had forgot all about that and is words had remined me of it. I looked at re and Megs expressions they were scrambled.

"Uh..yeah of course" a smile was forced on my face.

"Dude that's cool" the boy said high fiving with his friend.

"Yeah cool" I mumbled gritting my teeth.

"Well thanks" he said walking off but he turned back around. "Oh and my buddy here thinks your cute" he smiled. The boy next to him, hit him in his arm.
"Shut up" he growled with the biggest smirk on his face. The boy then ran and his friend chased after him.

"Someone's got a crush on you" Lee teased. I started to bite my nails. I wasn't worried about that crush thing I was wondering how I could ask Brendon to play at my prom.

------

"Wow this is so tight" I said pulling the leather mini black dress down.

"Well you know in the step you have to look as seductive as possible" re informed me.

"Yeah I know" I said examining myself in the mirror.

"Just think we only have 4 more stpes to follow after this one" meg said gleefully.

"Don't remind me" I scuffed.

"Here will this calm you down" Lee said putting a vodka bottle in front of my face.

"Lee how dare you to feed her poison" re argued.

"Well this poison will shut her the hell up" Lee snapped.

Re stuck her tongue out at lee and plopped on my bed.

"Just drink it. You'll feel confident in no time"

"Okay" I said grabbing the bottle. I looked around he room at everybody and popped open the top. "Bottoms up" I said letting a nervous smile play along my lips.

-------

"Theres the hotel room" Lee whispered as the dragged me out the elevator.

"Ha ha you guys are silly" I laughed.

"Your so drunk" Re said amzeed.

"Yeah soda will do that to you" I slurred.

They pushed me in front of the door and helped me stand up.

"Are you ready" Meg asked.

"Ready for lift off" I said shooting my hand towards the ceiling.

"Good grief. Now remember you need to start crying" Lee huffed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...because..your puppy died" she said all a sudden.

"Oh my god" I cried. Re opened my trench coat and smiled.

"You look great" she lipped.

"But my puppy died" I wailed. Lee knocked on the door and the girls ran down the hall way.

The door knobbed turned and a guy stood at the front door.

"Brendon We need to talk" I said pushing up my boobs.

"Yeah I'm jon and I'll go get Brendon" he said walking away but when he turned around he started scratching his butt.

I then looked at the girls and gave them a cheesy smile and a thumbs up.

Lee P.O.V

We were hiding behind a wall looking at Sam.

"Lee why did you say Sam's puppy died?" Meg asked.

"So she could get emotional" I answered.

"But Sam doesn't have any pets" I replied.

"I know that" I huffed.

"Oh" meg said.

"Shes gone. Lets go" Re said.

"Yeah our jobs done" me and meg said folowing after Re.

Sam P.O.V

"Sam what are you doing here? Looking like that" Brendon said coming up to the door.

"I look bad?" I slurred.

"No..trust me its not that..ts just..it is 2 in the morning" he answered.

"I didnt know that" I said surprised.

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"Pssh no" I laughed.

"Then what brings you here?" he asked again.

"I have bad news" she said tearing up.

"Oh my god. Come in" he said grabbing my hand.

He walked me to his bed room. We sat on his bed.

"Now what is it? You can tell me anything" he said concerned.

"My puppy died" I wailed out falling over onto his lap.

"What?" he seemed surprised.

"Yes it died and you don't understand how it meant so much to me" I cried sniffling.

"Its okay..I guess" he said grabbing my hand.

"It was so playful and fun" I started to cry harder.

"Well what did this puppy look like?" I asked.

"Well...." I sat up. I had to make up something. I had a little bit of soberiness in me. I knew this whole thing was being made up. "Well it was a small dog. It was all brown and had a black circle around his right eye. Like that dog has that they use to represent for target and his belly was all white. I use to wrap him in my arms and hold him like a little baby. I'll miss him" I said wiping my tears.

"I'm so sorry" Brendon said caressing my hand.

"Brendon I know this is awkward but would you like to go to prom with me and be the special guess band to perform" I said closing my eyes.

Brendon P.O.V

"Well..." I couldn't belive she asked me that. I mean since I never got to go to my prom. This was so exciting. "Of course I'll..." I looked down and she was sound asleep. A smile crept along my lips and I lifted her head so I could slide from underneath her. Then I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the right side of my bed. I pulled the cover on her and went to the other side and cuddled up next ot her. She looked so sexy and she wore exactly what I pictured in my dream I had a while ago. I think I'm really falling for this girl.

----------

"Are you sure Brendon?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I am. I'm getting her this no matter what you say" I answered.

"But I thought you don't like those things"

"I really don't but if she loves it I will" I said.

"But this is a big commitment"

"Kind of in way. Shes been going through a tuff time and this will be my gift to her. It'll bring us closer together. It'll show that I truly care"

"I guess" he huffed.

"And guess what?"

"What?" he hissed.

"She asked me to prom and she asked could we perform for her classmates"

"No fair" he whined.

"Shut up you'll get to dress in a tuxedo too" I laughed.

"Yay! I like tuxedos" he said clapping.

Sam P.O.V

I felt something licking my face. A smile crept along my lips.

"Brendon" I moaned.

"No its not Brendon" a voice said.

I opened my eyes and it was a puppy. Then Brendon was sitting in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Were you dreaming about me?" he asked.

"Of course not" I said sitting up. That was so embrassing. "Who's this?" I said pointing to the puppy.

"Yours. Remember your puppy died, so I thought if I bought you the same one you described you'd be happy" he said with a huge grin.

"Oh yeah. I rememeber" I said playing it off. "You so didn't have to" I said picking up the puppy.

"Oh no. I saw how depressed you were last night"

"Yeah. I was wailing" I didn't remember anything from last night. So I was gogin on with what he was telling me.

"And yes" he said.

"Yes to what?" I asked.

"You asked me to go to prom with you and play there. My answer is yes"

"Oh...god that's great" I said laying the puppy on the bed. I then got up and noticed what kind of dress I was in.

"Yeah and by the way you look smoking hot in that dress" he said examining my body.

"Thanks but I'll be right back" I said running out the room.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw all the panic boys in the living room. "Oh snap" I whispered. They all turned around.

"Hello" I said blushing.
Sign up to rate and review this story