Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > romance?!?

eighteen...

by skeleton_crew13 1 review

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 196 words

0Unrated
5 minutes later

"uhh so you made us hurry up just so that we can walk across the street to the party?!?" i asked as we stood in front of the party house. i looked behind me and saw our house.

"yeah, now lets go in" Gerard said. we walked in through the front door. the house was full of smelly, sweaty people...half the people i saw looked drunk and the other half looked high...

"hey beer!" Gerard yelled as he saw the huge beer kegs in the corner of what i think was the living room. Ray and Bob followed Gerard to the kegs.

"so, yeah... hows your day going?!?" Mikey asked out of nowhere...he seemed a bit mad that he had to come along because Gerard made him.

"Mikey whats wrong with you?!?" i asked as Frank, Mikey and i walked around the crowded place.

"i want to go home"

"well, leave...no ones stopping you" Frank said. Mikey looked at him then ran out the house. how he managed to get out a crowded house so fast, i will never know...so now that Mikey left, it was just me and Frank...
Sign up to rate and review this story