Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Dinner

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Title explains it all

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 753 words

0Unrated
I sat in art class as each student silently worked on their drawing. That was the great thing about art - no one talked so I could just concentrate on my work. My hands were beginning to get all black from the coal we were working with. Wiping my hands on my pants, I took a look at my drawing. We were doing people so you could guess who my picture was turning out like. I hope no one noticed.

As I worked on the drawing, I couldn't help but think about the kiss. It was short but just as amazing. And Frankie said he wanted me to do it again. I hope he wasn't joking about that because I was going to do it again. Then Ms.Lazmerna came around to look at our work, whispering to each student, some nodding and some changing things in the drawing.

"Gerard, this is absolutely wonderful", she whispered to me when she got to my table, "It is amazingly life-like. I am very proud of you"

"Thank you", I whispered back modestly.

"I can tell this person is important to you", she now replied quietly, as she walked towards the kid sitting next to me, Benny, a fellow black-wearing artist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home late that day. I had been hanging out with my friend, Ray, at his house. His mom didn't like him coming home later than usual because they lived in not such a great neighborhood so I went to his house. Anyway, when I got home I found Mikey with his girlfriend, Melissa, sitting on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and found my mom cooking something while talking to Frank. Frank's arm still had a little red mark, but nothing serious. I then headed up to my room.

I sat at my desk as usual with Iron Maiden playing, intently working on my Frank skeletons. I had been learning new techniques in art and wanted to try them out. It was just about then when someone appeared at the door. I was hoping it was Frank, but it was just my mom.

"Hey honey. I thought you were home", she said as she went around, straightening up my room a bit.

"Yea, I went over to Ray's for a while", I said, turning back to my drawings.

"I've been talking to Mikey's friend, Frank", she told me as she made my bed, "He's such a sweet boy. I've invited him for dinner. I hope you don't mind"

I had to stop myself from laughing at the statement. Why would I ever not want Frankie to hang around?

"No, I don't mind", I replied as my mom left the room after closing the door.

We ate dinner about an hour after my little conversation with mom. It was just Mikey, Mom, Frankie, and me. To my delight, and hopefully Frank's, I sat across from Frank. I could now look at him as much as we wanted without anyone realizing. About half way into the meal Frank kicked me. I looked up at him and saw he had a smile on his face. He was messing with me. So we started a kicking war, trying to see who would make a sound first. And I have to admit it was hilarious watching Frank trying to have a serious conversation with my mom while we were going back and forth, kicking each other. This was one of the best meals ever.

We cleaned up from dinner and my mom settled to watch one of her boring shows. Mikey went off to meet up with Melissa for dessert while Frank decided to head off home. My mom said goodbye as I walked to my front lawn with him. I lit a cigarette and took a drag.

"See you later Gee", Frank said to me, "And I won the kicking war so you know"

I took the cigarette out of my mouth so I could properly argue that I had won. Frank must have realized I would do that because as soon as I did, he quickly gave me a kiss and headed toward his house.

This was way more fun than flirting.

*Frank's POV*

I just had just about the most fun at dinner. Me and Gerard had a kicking war. Plus I actually kissed him! I was even surprised at myself. I hope he likes me as much as I love him. If this is all just a game I don't know what I'd do
Sign up to rate and review this story