Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Nightmare

by kristinia 0 reviews

Back in Konoha, Kryn stays mostly in the Uchiha Compound never leaving it. One night all of Team 7 stays there only to be awoken by sounds. They figure out it's coming from Kryn's room and they wal...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gai, Genma, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 940 words

0Unrated
"So how is your... guest doing, Itachi-kun?" Kurenai asked as they sat down at the barbeque restraunt where Asuma would take his team to eat when he was alive anyways. Itachi closed his eyes and put his head on the table before answering," She's alive and she's eating. She's healthy. That's all you need to know." Kurenai shook her head and said," Itachi-kun you've been harsh to her, loosen up a little. She can't remember, you shouldn't punish her for that when it isn't her fault."

"Whoever said I was punishing her?" Itachi asked still not lifting his head up to look at Kurenai or anyone else for that matter. "It seems like you are. She needs to get out, Itachi, and spend time with others around her age. It may jog her memory. Sitting in a room all day or in one place certainly won't make her remember anything at all." Kurenai answered and Itachi finally lifted his head up to stare at her. Sasuke looked at Itachi blankly before he said," You should let her out. Just to get her out of the Compound."

"How do we know that she isn't going to try and run again?" Itachi asked and Kakashi shook his head as he answered," Just trust her, Itachi. No need to punish her because she had been frightened." Itachi just grunted but Sasuke took it as a sign that she could be let out tomorrow. Itachi wanted a day alone before having to deal with Kryn following him wherever he went. Everyone started talking as the mood lightened and Itachi looked out the window, his face impassive.

He knew that inside the Uchiha Compoud, Kryn, was tending to the garden he had let her have for the time she was to stay at the Uchiha Compound. In fact when he went to sleep he often heard her there humming a strange far away tune that never failed to lull him to sleep. He wondered about her though it wasn't very good. He wasn't afraid to say he didn't like her or her pressence in the Uchiha Compound where only Uchiha's should be. He didn't except her despite her tries at some sort of friendship.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi-sempai if the three of you wish you can stay at the Uchiha Compound." Itachi stated before turning and walking away not even waiting for their answer. He felt them walk behind him and he knew their answer. Itachi looked up at the sky to see the full moon and the moonlight shone down on him brightly. He heard soft singing in the distance but all of a sudden it disappeared and he just ignored it though he wondered.
________

He layed down in his bed after he made sure everyone was settled in and closed his eyes. Suddenly there was a scream and he shot up and he didn't know it until he was at her door but he had rushed to Kryn's scream. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi were suddenly behind him weapons drawn and Itachi slowly opened the door. He then opened it fully to see that Kryn was sleeping but she was twisting and turning.

Itachi narrowed his eyes dangerously, he rushed here only to see that she was having a nightmare. But before he could overreact she clentched her fists and muttered," ... After me.. secrets.... Orochimaru.... kill.... me." "What?" Naruto asked blankly and Sakura piecing it together answered quickly and quietly," Someone's after her because of the secrets and Orochimaru want's to kill her. Or well... that's what I think anyways."

"Should we wake her up?" Naruto asked suddenly worried about the girl when her eyes snapped open fear tinting her eyes and suddenly Itachi and the others were sent flying. Itachi turned and landed on his feet while watching Kakashi land on his feet, Sasuke land on his feet and catch Sakura, and Naruto landed on his back. Itachi narrowed his eyes, he wasn't pleased at all. A cry tore from Kryn's throat as she saw what she had most likely done and said," Gomen nasai..... I.... I thought that you were Orochimaru who was... after me." She trailed off and they realized she just remembered more about her past.

"What do you remember?" Itachi asked ignoring the fact that she was staring at him almost fearfully as he walked up to her followed by Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto. "I don't remember much just that Orochimaru was after me and he was going to kill me. That's all nothing else." Kryn answered before looking away from them. She didn't have to see to know that Irachi was very angry about what had happened.

"Get some sleep." Itachi said before leaving and the others left as well leaving Kryn alone once more. She stood up and walked outside and into the garden she had been given. She sat down at a bench and just sat there eyes closed thinking about everything and anything. She was trying to remember her past so that she could go back to her original life, if she had ever had one. She closed her eyes and she knew deep down inside that somewhere lay the truth and why she was so afraid to remember.

She opened her eyes and whispered," It is best that I remember so that I can leave and go home... if I ever had a home." Tears fell down her cheeks soaking her shirt as she stared up at the sky letting her tears fall down. She closed her eyes and just let the tears keep falling and ignored everything around her.
Sign up to rate and review this story