Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

Long Live The Car Crash Hearts

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

Elizabeth Autumn Williams(who goes by Lizzy or Autumn) is a college student, a young PETA activist, an enviromentalist, and is studying to be a director. She is desperately in love, but the person ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1096 words

0Unrated
Lizzy was fixing herself some dinner. She was feeling quite heart-broken, so she decided to just heat up some vegan waffles and slabber on as much butter as she could. Lizzy didn't eat meat or eggs. On her more happy days, she would've spent some time cooking a vegan meal, and either Imogene or Irene would've have joined her. But Alana was out with her boyfriend, Andy and Imogene's twin, Irene, was out-of-state visiting her boyfriend in New Jersey, Gerard.
Lizzy fed her English Bulldog/Pit Bull mix, Inga, her dog food. Lizzy had just gotten her from the Humane Society two months ago, and Inga was only half a year old, but already she was a loyal and protective dog. Inga also had a real good friend, Hemmingway Wentz, who was Lizzy's friend, Pete's dog.
Once Inga finished her food, Lizzy washed the dishes and cleaned up some of the mess Inga left behind, as Inga chewed happily on her favorite bone. "At least someone in this house is happy." Lizzy said to herself. Inga heard Lizzy's remark, and stopped chewing her bone and walked over to Lizzy and jumped on Lizzy's legs. "Well at least there's someone that makes me feel better." Lizzy said to herself as she scratched behind Inga's ears. Inga then started licking Lizzy's fingers, then Lizzy kneeled down and Inga licked Lizzy's face.

There was a knock at the door. Inga barked as a warning for Lizzy. "Come in." Lizzy told the person who was knocking at the door. The door opened to Peter and Hemmingway Wentz. Inga ran over to Hem and they started playing.
"Hey Liz, I was just in the neighborhood, and yeah,just came to see how you are."
"Pete, I'm fine." Lizzy told Peter.
"Well, considering the fact that Jalisa went up to you, then youlooked angry, then depressed, then you started drinking like crazy, then-"
"Do you want to tell more of your observations?"
"Yeah, sure. Okay, so then you started taking something that some skeevy guy gave you too, then you left, while Jalisa was smiling her evil little smile. Then Patrick said something about you blasting emo screamo throughout the whole night."
"Pete, we were at nightclub. There are tons of skeevy people there. And what is wrong with emo screamo?"
"Nothing, but, I'm kind of worried about you." Pete told her, as he sat himself down on the old hand-me-down furniture she got from her parents.
"It's just, ugh I can't say it." Lizzy had head in her hands.
"What?"
"Well, promise you won't tell anyone?"
"Promise."
"I think I might be in love with Patrick." Lizzy gulped as she said it. That was a relief.
"For how long?"
"I don't know."
"But what did you get from that guy last night."
"Can you promise to keep this a secret too?"
"Depends..."
"Peter."
"Fine."
Lizzy gulped and nervously told him. "It was...The guy gave me...ADHD drugs."
Pete was in shock. "Elizabeth! You're abusing prescription drugs?"
"No!" she told him, covering. "I only take them when I'm at a party and I'm feeling horrible. I never, like steal them or anything."
"They are not prescribed to you though!"
"I know, but when Jalisa Satan is harrassing me and I'm in a deep depression, there the only thing that helps." Pete sighed a sigh of worry. 'How could such a sweet, smart girl like that do something so damn stupid?' he thought to himself. "I probably should also mention there was pot and Vicodin in the mix, too." Lizzy added.
"What did the bitch say to you?"
"She kept sneding me notes that said stuff like 'whore', 'you're worthless' or 'burn in hell'." Pete rolled his eyes. Typical Jalisa. "Then she went over to me and said, 'Listen you worthless fat whore, stop staring at my man!'"
"She seriously said 'my man'?" Pete asked with a laugh in his voice. Lizzy nodded and they both laughed out loud.

Then, Lizzy's roommate, Imogene, who's nickname is Kay (her middle name is Kaylynn) and her boyfriend, Andy came home.
Kay's Cockapoo, Happy, came out of Kay's room and started wagging his tail and jumping on Kay. "Hey Pete, Lizzy, Hem and Inga. Andy and I had a great time!" Kay said to Pete and Lizzy. Then she said to Happy in her little voice she used for dogs, "Hey Happy! Did you miss Mommy? I missed you too. Yes I missed my little Happy." Pete and Andy started laughing at Kay's voice, but Lizzy wasn't one to laugh. She talked to every animal that way.
"Lizzy, I hope you didn't take someone else's drugs last night." Kay told Lizzy in a normal voice. "She did." Pete told Kay. "Elizabeth!" Andy said in shock. "You shouldn't do that." "Well Jalisa shouldn't be a bitch! Better yet she shouldn't be with Patrick at all!" Kay took a seat right next to Lizzy on the couch she was sitting at. She looked Lizzy in the eye and told her, "Elizabeth Autumn Williams,Patrick will come around and ditch the bitch."
"Hey, that rhymes!" Pete said happily in an attempt to make the room happier.

The door opened without a knock. Inga and Happy were barking wildly. In the doorway was Patrick and Jalisa.
"Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" Kay asked Jalisa.
"Why should I even bother?" Jalisa replied in a snobby voice. The whole group rolled their eyes. "Well, whatever. Patrick and I are getting married!" she announced, showing off a nice big diamond ring.
"Patrick, please tell me she's not just drunk and slipped some ring on her finger." Lizzy told Patrick.
"Lizzy, it's true. Jalisa and I are getting married."
Jalisa walked over to Lizzy and shoved the diamond in Lizzy's face. "And it's real." she bragged. Just then, Inga came over and started barking madly at Jalisa. "Ew! Get that filthy mutt away from me!"
Patrick played hero to Jalisa and ordred to Inga, "Inga, no barking." Inga settled down to a quiet growl. "Good girl." Patrick said, then petting Inga.
Then Hemmingway walked over to Jalisa and barfed on her shoes. Everyone was laughing, except for Jalisa and Patrick. Inga gave Hem a lick of approval.
"Oh my fucking gosh! My shoes! My $300 Dolce & Gabbanna shoes! Ugh!" Jalisa was screeching.
"Peter, control your dog." Patrick ordered Pete.
Pete tried to control Hem, but he couldn't keep a straight face. "Bad...haha...I mean bad boy!" then he whispered in Hem's ear, "You're going to get a treat when you get home."
Sign up to rate and review this story