Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What the hell did i do to deserve this?!?!

Chapter 1

by xxLauraxx 0 reviews

Basically a 'Sixteen candles' story following on from the end of the video. Not too good with summaries...as this is my first story! Don't be too harsh on me!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-08-12 - 1001 words

0Unrated
Hey! This is my first story and i'm really really sorry if it sucks =(

Chapter 1
What the hell did I do to deserve this life, for Christ sake it can't really get much worse....can it? Oh god, now I've jinxed it, shut up brain, you think too much!

Pete lifted his head and took in his surroundings; at the present he was sat on a cold, hard tarmac pavement with a rather monstrous gun pointed to the back of his head. How I get myself into these situations he thought silently, his face curling into a grimace as he imagined himself sat at home with the guys, just chilling, He groaned suddenly sick of his whole hunter-life thing.

"I told you to stop moving, didn't i? You know my finger is kinda weak, it could...slip you know, blasting your head clean off, what a shame that would be!" the burly guard said in his cocky drawl, the kind of guy you wouldn't mind putting down a peg or two.

"Oh yeah because that would really put you in the good books with the el vampire supremo ol' whathisface. God you guys are dumb sometimes!" Pete shot back with a slight smirk on his face; oh how he loved to annoy...well they were all easy targets, let's face it.

"Grr" was all the guard answered with until he pushed the gun further into Pete's head causing him more than slight discomfort.

Suddenly, a commotion started up the street, just above Pete's sightline. If he could just angle his head up slightly, he might have a view and it would give him more time to come up with a suitable plan. Ahh, no it's not gonna happen he thought as the barrel of the gun was pressed ever harder into his skull, forcing his head downwards.

"Well, well, well look what we have here" Pete heard as a pair of shoes came into view walking down the road away from the screams that could be heard in the distance.

They were highly polished; the shoes that is, black leather with a tweed trouser leg also making an appearance. I wonder who that can be Pete thought. As if I didn't know for goodness sake, bloody dandies, they make my life hell-well more hellish than usual that is.

Suddenly a face swam into view before Pete's eyes as the person, or vampire should I say leaned down with a wide grin. Displaying his sharp fangs and pale handsome face with a small amount of his dark brown hair visible beneath his white bowler hat he said "Hello, I'm Brendon Urie, you must be Peter" offering a hand towards the dark haired vampire.

His smile faltered when Pete refused the gesture and answered with a softly uttered "I know exactly who you are, you're Beckett's lapdog". Looking up to capture the dandy's full face, his expression changed from a slight spark of happiness to all out rage.

"Fine if that's how you wanna play it, scum!" his white gloved hand flew out, striking Pete backhanded across the face. Pete's vision swam and spots appeared before his eyes. As he felt his body give up he was lowered to the floor, not so gently. His last thoughts before his vision dissolved completely were; "Damn, that's one hell of a bitch slap".

Brendons POV

What a weakling I thought as he fell into unconsciousness, his eyes half closed as his breathing shallowing. Oh god better not let him die, then I would be in freaking trouble.

"Take him to Mr. Beckett's car" he ordered, suddenly snapping into bossy Brendon mode. The guard snapped to attention, remembering where he was after looking up from where his prisoner lay sprawled on the pavement.

"I'm sorry Sir but you have no authority to tell me where to take prisoners such as...him" he stated giving the passed out vampire a nudge with his boot. As he returned his gaze towards Urie his voice faltered noticing the annoyed expression on the vampire. Urie was definitely well shorter than the man, he should be able to stand up to him, but this was a vampire; a highly dangerous bloodsucking vampire with the ability to cause considerable damage to vital organs.

"I'm sorry, but don't you know who I am" Brendon said his voice laced with venom.

"Uh....." was all that the guard could utter before his windpipe was being crushed by a very strong pair of cold dead hands. He immediately regretted what he just said.

"I am Mr Beckett's right hand man! That gives me the authority to order you to do anything I wish, because I have been appointed by Mr Beckett.....got that, or is there anything else you wish to add?" he smiled inwardly as he felt the mans discomfort, his squirming beneath his grasp. God, how he loved being a vampire! It gave him such a rush to know that he could invoke such fear in worthless mortals.

As he released his grasp, the guard gasped his breath back before saluting Urie and scurrying over to where Pete was laying and proceeding to carry him off towards the awaiting vehicle.

Brendon noticed the muffled screams that were still coming from down the street, where the battle had been before. What a bloodbath, he thought. He almost felt sorry for those poor defenceless mortals and the way that they were such easy prey, their necks snapped so easily when he drunk from their major veins.

He straightened his collar and brushed off a non-existent piece of dust from his shoulder before buttoning up his tight fitting jacket and strolling off towards the noises up ahead. He was hoping to find another one of the hunter gang to present to his master, that would really raise his status within the ranks.

"Well" he said to thin air "Duty calls and I must be off!"

Kinda short i know! Ratings and messages or whatever would muchos appreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story