Categories > Original > Romance > J.D.C

J.D.C

by godosnipers 0 reviews

when everything seems to be set for your future and you hate it... would you go ahead and let it take you down that path? or would you fight it with all your might and be who you want to be? in the...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1955 words

0Unrated
"hey mommy, i heard from father about an old saying. 'an army can change stay the course of destiny, but a single man can change their fate.' he said it always meant that a man can do so many things and one out of many can change his destiny. do you think that's true?" a small girl the age of 7 asked her mother walking down the street.

"why yes hun, i beleive that a single person can change the future if they had the chance." her mother lied with a straight face. 'i wish she could help the future. why is it always men who change it, not women?' they kept walking down the street to find a peice of paper on a pole in the street, that caught her eye.


"do you wish you gave your children a chance to have a future without regrets? do you wish there was a way to have your kids happy and free of doubt? do you wish... thet could change their destiny? then call this number, and ask for me to stop by to know more about this program."


she was intrested, and wrote down that number. she kept walking with her daughter. she knew full well that she would do anything to help her daughter change her destiny... even if it meant a program.


she sent the call a day ago and asked for the program to be set up for her daughter, but they said that they would send someone over to talk more privately. so she waited that day for the door to knock and someone to give her a proper explanation about what she was asking for.


soon a knock on the door came and she rushed to it to open it, and a man in white was all she saw. "oh my." he smiled brightly. "my name is jacob. it's nice to meet you, uh, mrs. readorin?" she smiled back and welcomed him in. "yes, i am mrs.readorin." suddenly karen poped up in front of jacob, and said hey to him. "why aren't you a cutie. what is your name?"

she looked at him. "my name is karen, and what is yours?" he put his hand in his pocket looking for something. "mine is jacob, hey, would you like some candy?" he pulled out a little red ball and offered it to her. "sure, thanks jacob."

she took it, but her mother interupted. "don't spoil your dinner karen." jacob put a hand on the mothers shoulder. "it's fine, it isn;t really candy. i made it myself. it's made up of all organic fruit and natrual health ingredients. it's healthy for you, and tastes even better then candy." karen ate it and her face lite up. "wow, this is awsome. THANKS JACOB!" she ran off skipping to the living room.


the mother looked at jacob as they sat down. "so your here because of the program right?" he nodded. "i wanted to come personally. my program is for those who wish to change themselves so they will be able to change their destiny's. it is hard and will take a long time. unless you take another course." she looked at him. "another course?"


he looked at her to meet her eyes. "my program is where i make children who wish to become, or their parents wish to become, great people in the world. through martial arts type training, i will teach others about life, and how it works. i will do eevrything for whoever comes into my program." she took a drink of her coffee. "you can choose the full course, or the advanced course. i give guarentee's and i have rules."


she met his eyes again. "rule one, if you can't get through what i put forth in a certain deadline, then pack up and your out. if you can then you move ahead. i have a guarentee. for those who choose the advanced course, whoever pays for it, will get their money back with intrest, for whoevr is kicked out of the program." the mother thoguht for a moment. "so can you make my daughter a great women?" he looked at her again. "yes, and one worthy of any saying that involves only men." she looked at him in shock.


she set down her coffee and got her purse. "how much for the advanced course?" he looked down. "25 dollars if you want her to have more time, just in case. but 20 for the regular advance." she got 20 out of her purse and paid im up front. "make my daughter a great women." he took the money. "she lives with the program, and can only go outside when she is aloud. she eats sleeps and wears what i give her, an will be with 19 other kids. is that fine with you?"


she thougth about it again and noded her head. "and you cannot see her except on a specific day of the week, for only a set amount of hours." she nodded again. "then we are settled. thank you for your support in the youth's destiny. you will not be disappointed." she talked with her daughter that night. it wasn;t a sight to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

karen was escorted by her mother to the j.d.c. "jacob's destiny charge." as they went inside they saw a big room filled with different soothing pictures and music. "wow, this is the waiting room?" they sat down to a boy and his father. "so uh, why are you here?" the father looked at her. "i'm here to make my boy a storng and disiplined young man. he's such a bottle of mischief." the boy stuck his tongue out at his father. "i see." they waited, and two more familes showed up.


at last all 20 kids with their parents were here. at that moment, jacob came in. "ok everyone stand up please." they did and stood in front of him. "folow me, i will show you my facility." they did, and entered a room with metalic walls and floors. "this is the trianing room." theyw ent into another room, with a slight maze in it. "this is for thinking on your feet." they gone to the thrid room, with lights and a stage. ":this is the combat room." they go to the next room with dummies, wooden sticks, and gear. "the self-training room." they went to the second to last room. "the dinning room." they go to the very last room. "this is the halls to the bunks. they will be split to two people per room and will sleep there." they go back to the waiting rom through a door at the end of the hall, like going through a circle. "and questions?" they shook their heads, and left after saying long and heart breaking goodbye's to their children.


the 20 children were waiting for jacob to tell them what they were gonna be doing. "ok listen up. i want all of you to listen to me very carefully. i'm a nice guy and i don't want to yell or be mean to you, but if you make me i will punish you." they looked at eachother. "alright, i want you all to tell me your names again, and put them in the basket." he gets one out. "fom the right please."


a girl at the right of karen sudenly called out. "sharon." karen shook her head and called out her name with a blush. "k-karen." then the girl next to her. "jessica." then the next. "kimberly" then the next. "kris" then the next girl there. "sakura, my parents had me when they were in their naruto fanatic phase." the rest caled out their names too. "ok..put them in the basket." they did. and their roommates were called to them. "hold their hand as they are called with you."


they got ready. "sakura, and jessica." they gone to the side. "kim, and kris." they gone to the side by the other two. "karen, and sharon." they gone to the side as well. once everyones roommate was picked out, they were put into their rooms. "this is where you'll sleep this week you start getting use to living here, and one more thing. they looked at him once more. "get to know your roommate. their not only your roommates, but also your partners for this program." and with that he left.

that night everyone was getting ready for their next task that day. and jacob comes in the room. "ok, this is the time you get. you go to sleep tonight, wake up when you want, but let me tell you the rule's here. once your in your room for the night, you stay there until I open it for you, or if i give you special permission. so get to know eachother, and try to be nice. your first week is for getting used to where you are and who's around you. next week... it's time to train." and called them to bed. they picked out their rooms, and it was all plain to them.


blank white walls, two beds, two dressers, two pillows per bed, two nightstands, and a big box at the back marked "shared things". a simple room for simple stuff. everyone got settled, and knew where the bathroom was for them now. each had a special room in their bedrooms to go to the bathroom.


they all wondered the same thing... what was in store for them and how long will it take?

--------------------------------------

karen was sitting on her bed, and sharon was taking a shower. karen kept thinking ever since they got into this place. "why? i want to know...but i don't know...why?" sharon comes out in a towel and her hair taken out of it's bow. "hey karen. how are you over there?" karen blushed as she was brought back to reality

"u-um nothing really. just thinking." sharon giggled a bit as she sat down and corssed her legs. "your pretty shy karen. i like that. so karen, what do you want to talk about tonight?" karen blushed a little at that statement. "well...tell me about yourself." sharon smiled and sat indian style. "ok. well, my name is sharon and i'm kinda like a..tomboy of sorts. i act a little like a boy. but i like shy people and my motto..is live love, don't let it live you. what about you?"

karen blushed. "i'm karen, and i'm not used to being around others. and i'm kinda...in love with someone right now i think." sharon looked at karen questioningly. "really? with who?" karen turned her head. "with a... a girl" sharon gigled. "i'm a girl who likes girls also." karen decided to get up for a moment. "wh-why don't we get dressed for bed?" sharon thought. 'good, i'll get a better look at her like that. hmhmhm, this will be fun.' so they undressed and sharon just stole looks at karen slowly. her girlish kiddish figure still blossoming. 'i just love girls like her.'


karen took one look at sharon as she was putting on new panties. 'sh-she's got a nice figure there. i wish i had one of my own.' they got done, and got into bed. "so karen. who's this girl you like?" karen just acted to be asleep. 'shy i guess' thought sharon. "well i like a girl also. she's in this program too." karen blushed, and thought. "does she mean?.." she eeped that she thought out loud. "i'll tell you tomorrow. goodnight lo-dear" sharon gone to sleep too. she was blushing at almost giving it away. she hoped to GOD karen was naive enough to think nothing of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story