Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Fun

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard at dinner again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 522 words

0Unrated
It was Friday, the day after my talk with Mikey. After hanging out with Ray at his house, I went home. I found my mom cooking in the kitchen while talking to Frank. I gave him a smile and opened the refridgerator and looked around - nothing to eat. It didn't matter though, I wasn't hungry anyway.

"Hey Gerard, how was school?", my mom asked me while she stirred a pot of questionable contents.

"School was school, boring as hell", I replied.

"Well I have some interesting news to tell you at dinner tonight", my mom now told me, taking a look at Frank. I knew instantly that it had to be something about him.

I decided to sit around in the living room. I hoped it would attract Frank to come sit with me. I messed up Frank's hair before doing so, recieving a smile from him. My plan worked perfectly because no sooner than I had sat down on the couch did Frank appear next to me.

"So whats the big news Gorgeous?", I asked Frank, using my pet name for him. He gave me a playful look, but still replied.

"My parents are going out of town and I was supposed to stay home by myself", Frank started, "But your mom says I should stay here since its not appropriate for a 'child' to stay by themselves"

"That'll be fun", I told him.

"Tonight Mikey wants us to stay up all night", Frank told me, amused.

I laughed at that thought. I thought of all the New Years where I had to wake Mikey up so he could see the ball drop. And he wanted to stay up all night then too.

"Mikey can barely stay up past ten", I told him.

"Oh well, thats too bad", Frank now said, "I'm up until one, and thats just on school nights"

I was just about to say something until mom called us to dinner. We took our usual places, with Frank sitting in front of me. I gave him a smile that made him turn red. Dinner was going to be fun. We began eating and began another kicking war.

"I guess I should say the news", my mom began to say. I didn't feel like hearing the announcement so I kindly told her that I already knew that Frank was staying over.

"Thats good then", she replied, picking up her fork, "You know its nice that you three get along so well"

"Yea, especially me and Frank", I whispered so lightly that only Frank could hear me. Frank gave me a smile and continued eating.

We continued our kicking war until suddenly I felt my foot being grabbed. I looked at Frank who was giving me a crazy smile. I could feel his other free hand running slowly up and down as much as my leg as he could reach. I quivered at his touch.

"Frank dear, why are you siting like that?" my mom asked Frank, who obviously had both of his hands under the table, still stroking my leg.

"Oh, no reason", Frank replied, giving me a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story